• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Associate
..'Hey, Nvidia. Can you please drop these cards on a Friday, so we can earn some free £££, for Weekend delivery charges, that we wouldn't otherwise get if you release them Mon-Thurs...thanks awfully'

..Or is that being too cynical.

Its not unheard of for a drop on Friday to arrive with people on Saturday , will most likely get dispatched tonight then its down to DPD if they chose to deliver Mondays deliveries on a Saturday or not ... My DPD guy always delivers Mondays parcels on a Saturday and have heard of it happening with others :)

Caporegime
Probably because ETH is on the up again and AIB cards are now mostly LHR.

Probably part of it, although Scan's one per customer thing must make it tricky for miners to buy loads.

I reckon they perhaps just didn't get that many 3060Ti's in this delivery.

Caporegime
Its not unheard of for a drop on Friday to arrive with people on Saturday , will most likely get dispatched tonight then its down to DPD if they chose to deliver Mondays deliveries on a Saturday or not ... My DPD guy always delivers Mondays parcels on a Saturday and have heard of it happening with others :)

Same. My 3070 came on a Sunday even though i just paid for standard delivery! I think DPD now just chuck normal stuff on the weekend vans if there is space on the route.

Associate
I was able to get a 3060 ti in my basket for a friend, but by the time they sent me their payment details (15 minutes later).. it was of couse gone. I've advised them to order something cheap and cancel it so that such details are saved to their account for next time.
Your order would have been cancelled, they track IP addresses. It happened to me and my cousin lost out on his 3060 Ti a few weeks ago.

Soldato
Probably part of it, although Scan's one per customer thing must make it tricky for miners to buy loads.

I think ite more 3060Ti are just very indemand like the 3080, very well priced and being None LHR

Last edited:
Associate
It’s just that if there are no 3070s the next up is 3080tis and then we’re into prices far beyond what I would possibly pay for a gfx card - even if it is relatively cheap

Associate
So is the 3060TI FE "normal" hash rate or like Gigabyte and the rest low rate? Thanks

Yep 3060TI FE is NON LHR , AIB variants will 99% be LHR . Problem with the 3060ti fe is it is probably the best mining card you can buy on a Price/Performance/efficiency ratio and is also a very good gaming card priced very attractively at £370 so I'm really not surprised they don't hang around for 2 seconds.

Associate
Yep 3060TI FE is NON LHR , AIB variants will 99% be LHR . Problem with the 3060ti fe is it is probably the best mining card you can buy on a Price/Performance/efficiency ratio and is also a very good gaming card priced very attractively at £370 so I'm really not surprised they don't hang around for 2 seconds.

Ah, now I understand!

Used prices for 3060TI and 3070TI are very similar. Its only when you look at the 3080TI, you then see a noticeable increase in the price used cards are selling for.

Soldato
Probably part of it, although one per customer thing must make it tricky for miners to buy loads.

Nothing stopping them from buying off scalpers though which encourages more people to scalp.

Associate
My 3060ti is payment authorised, waiting to be picked, shows delivery tomorrow (chose deliver to a pick up shop rather than home address was £6 cheaper and I probably won't be in)

Associate
Ah, now I understand!

Used prices for 3060TI and 3070TI are very similar. Its only when you look at the 3080TI, you then see a noticeable increase in the price used cards are selling for.

If you take a look at Ebay you can see that 3060Ti FE cards are selling for £800 to £1080 while the 3070TI FE which is LHR is selling for roughly £900 ... As a gaming card the 3060Ti should not be selling for more than a 3070ti does but that is directly related to how good the 3060Ti Fe is at Mining . The 3080 TI FE again a LHR card is selling for £1300 to £1400 so again no as big a jump over msrp compared to the 3060 TI fe .... The Vanilla 3080FE is currently selling for £1600 to £1700+.

Associate
Your order would have been cancelled, they track IP addresses. It happened to me and my cousin lost out on his 3060 Ti a few weeks ago.

Thanks for the heads up. I wasn't using the same IP address as I used to get my own card though. But I've given them all the information they need to get a card... With any luck they will manage it in their own now.

Associate
If you take a look at Ebay you can see that 3060Ti FE cards are selling for £800 to £1080 while the 3070TI FE which is LHR is selling for roughly £900 ... As a gaming card the 3060Ti should not be selling for more than a 3070ti does but that is directly related to how good the 3060Ti Fe is at Mining . The 3080 TI FE again a LHR card is selling for £1300 to £1400 so again no as big a jump over msrp compared to the 3060 TI fe .... The Vanilla 3080FE is currently selling for £1600 to £1700+.
LHR cards are actually worth it even to mine ETH since the NB miner update and the price of Eth shooting up. LHR cards are going to be hard to get hold of going forward

Back
Top Bottom