Google Pixel 6/6 Pro

Soldato
Yeah he's good for those. I quite often to link to his videos on here when somebody asks for recommendations for a phone for a certain budget.

From Android Authority "
  • As per a fresh leak, the Google Pixel 6 series is expected to go on pre-order starting October 19.
  • The phones could eventually release on October 28."

A couple of weeks later than I expected

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
I only see one photo? And that one photo has been heavily edited (badly with some vibrancy filter. That is no way a stock Pixel image of any kind.

Associate

9:30, Mon 02, 21, Mon 13 are the dates/time/numbers I saw in the vid, matching some of the rumours.

There's also an Instagram post which hints to 19th Oct: https://www.instagram.com/p/CTkyMwagXN9/
I'm hoping it's 30/9/21 especially after the clock was at 9:30 then a couple of slides later the number 21 pops up which would make it 21 days away I'd it came out on the 30th of sep. That's how I " read it" anyway

Caporegime
This really has me intrigued, I have a poco f2 pro at the moment - but the camera has always been disappointing coming from an S9+. Hopefully they nail an under screen fingerprint sensor and have a reasonable price.

Back
Top Bottom