Prince Andrew not served papers as they were handed to his police security.

Soldato
TRM: Welp.
TRM's brain: Is anyone in this story white?
TRM: Argghh, yes. Annoying.
TRM's brain: Can we blame a non-white person anyway and post a DM link or better yet a picture of a DM article because I don't know how to crop pictures or present an argument?
TRM: Yes but how could I do that without looking more like an absolute fu -
TRM's brain: Oh wait. Is one of them better than the other one - in only your eyes, because you are broken - like, maybe a man not a woman or in a position of authority (and also a man over a woman)?
TRM: YES!
TRM's brain: I present your answer.
TRM: "I've not really seen any evidence that she was forced to do these acts ..."

:cry::cry::cry:

Soldato
TRM's brain: Can we blame a non-white person anyway and post a DM link or better yet a picture of a DM article because I don't know how to crop pictures or present an argument?
TRM's brain: Oh wait. Is one of them better than the other one - in only your eyes, because you are broken - like, maybe a man not a woman or in a position of authority (and also a man over a woman)?
TRM: "I've not really seen any evidence that she was forced to do these acts ..."

Quality troll post as usual.

Soldato
Soldato
Apparently papers have been served via many different routes, lawyers, as they do, making things difficult, we all know whats going on here and trying to get out of it via loop holes just makes the whole thing look even more suspect..

However, that said, whats her face took Epstein on and then settled out of court and signed saying she wouldn't name a list of other people involved, so shes already taken money before, chances are she'll then do the same again, but, you know, royalty has more access to funds..

If I were here I'd be avoiding tunnels for a while either way...

Soldato
Associate
Regardless of what we think of Andy we should tell the Americans to stuff it, they won't even send over an American that ran someone over and did a runner.

Soldato
Apparently papers have been served via many different routes, lawyers, as they do, making things difficult, we all know whats going on here and trying to get out of it via loop holes just makes the whole thing look even more suspect..

However, that said, whats her face took Epstein on and then settled out of court and signed saying she wouldn't name a list of other people involved, so shes already taken money before, chances are she'll then do the same again, but, you know, royalty has more access to funds..

If I were here I'd be avoiding tunnels for a while either way...

What type of tunnels?

Soldato
Regardless of what we think of Andy we should tell the Americans to stuff it, they won't even send over an American that ran someone over and did a runner.

I agree that the above is out of order, however, the two are unrelated and two wrongs don't make a right and all that...

Caporegime

This is the best character assassination I've seen in years although I'm not sure TRM had much credibility to begin with :D

Associate
I agree that the above is out of order, however, the two are unrelated and two wrongs don't make a right and all that...

When Charles is on the throne I guess we will not see anything of Andrew and rightly so, but if the shoe was on the other foot there is not a hope in hell this would even get this far.

UK is constantly extraditing people to the US when the Americans would never do the same.

Man of Honour
There are circumstances when sex with any woman is illegal, regardless of age. He is not being accused of having sex with a 17 year old woman; he is being accused of having sex with an individual without consent.

As always, I’m ready to be corrected, but I understood that Ms. Guiffre was seeking compensatory and punitive damages for being allegedly abused by Prince Andrew on multiple occasions when she was under 18.
According to the lawsuit, which sought unspecified compensatory and punitive damages, the prince abused Giuffre on multiple occasions when she was under the age of 18.
In addition, during each of the alleged acts, Giuffre was given “express or implied threats” by Epstein, Maxwell, and/or Andrew to engage in sexual acts with the prince according to the lawsuit.

He's still a nonce in my books. You're still a child at 17 even if the legal age of consent is 16.

Is that right?
So when I was a 17 y.o. youth, sitting in the back row of The Trocadero cinema at the Elephant and Castle with my arm around a 17 y.o. girl, slowly and quietly trying to get a hand up her jumper, I was a nonce was I?

Soldato
As always, I’m ready to be corrected, but I understood that Ms. Guiffre was seeking compensatory and punitive damages for being allegedly abused by Prince Andrew on multiple occasions when she was under 18.
According to the lawsuit, which sought unspecified compensatory and punitive damages, the prince abused Giuffre on multiple occasions when she was under the age of 18.
In addition, during each of the alleged acts, Giuffre was given “express or implied threats” by Epstein, Maxwell, and/or Andrew to engage in sexual acts with the prince according to the lawsuit.

Is that right?
So when I was a 17 y.o. youth, sitting in the back row of The Trocadero cinema at the Elephant and Castle with my arm around a 17 y.o. girl, slowly and quietly trying to get a hand up her jumper, I was a nonce was I?
Yes because that’s exactly the same as a middle aged man having sex with a child isn’t it.

Soldato
Back
Top Bottom