It's funny how (fuel shortages)

Soldato
Most of the stations that ran out around here a few hours ago have since been refilled. Morons everywhere. They’re still queuing apparently.

Same here, though I haven't needed to fill up recently, just passed a couple on my run earlier.

Wasn't the original BP announcement only concerning a handful of stations in Wales to begin with anyway?

Soldato
Selfish ***** like this need a good slap :mad:

65ldYlX.jpeg

BZ8hzMz.png

fWWmoJc.jpeg

g6xceNa.png

GevS7Cp.jpeg

I was going to fill the can up for my lawnmower when I stopped to fill my car up last night, not knowing everyone was panic buying. When I got to the petrol station and saw the queues I thought I'd look like a bit of a twonk getting my can out as well so left it in the boot. Luckily it's raining this weekend so I probably won't end up cutting the lawn anyway!

Soldato
Those people filling cans could be taxi drivers or people who essentially need it? I had an empty tank and a week of driving next week so. I did join the queue and whilst a long queue it was going very very quickly as everyone was tuning around when they saw that super unleaded was the only fuel left! Fortunatly that’s all I can use :D.

Boris told the sheeple to panic buy and they have?

Caporegime
Think the media has a big part to play whipping the masses into going out and panic buying, this in tern makes the situation worse and the news get to cash in on it all .
Media has a lot to answer for.

The media is the downfall of human civilization. And Twitter.

It'd be a real shame if all these jerry cans weren't E10 resistant and started dissolving in a few days. I'd LOVE to see that happen, as in I'd actually pay to watch these ***** get what they deserve.

Last edited by a moderator:
Soldato
In work (lanwmower shop) we're expecting a LOT of running faults coming in come January, when everyone puts the stale stockpiled fuel in everything and wrecks their carburettors.

Soldato
Do you really think we live in a civilised world? It's everyone for themselves and **** anyone else, especially in the UK.

As soon as the thin veneer of civil society is scratched away people couldn't care less for anyone else.

Have you ever left the UK? Most of the world is far worse tbh.

Soldato
In work (lanwmower shop) we're expecting a LOT of running faults coming in come January, when everyone puts the stale stockpiled fuel in everything and wrecks their carburettors.

Is that a thing? One can of fuel lasts my lawnmower most of the year and I never have any issues with it. I do service it at the start of every year though with new oil/filter/diaphragm etc.

Soldato

Or just uses E10, which will knacker carbs.

But yea they are all filling up with E10, which doesn't keep long anyway.

Back
Top Bottom