It's funny how (fuel shortages)

Caporegime
I don’t think it’s scaremongering this time, it’s been tough to get fuel for a while in Cambridge and no one is really talking about why, very little in the media compared to last time. People are doing miles trying to find fuel to get to work. If I didn’t get lucky having my dinner across the road from a Morrisons when a tanker turned up, I wouldn’t be going to work this week.

I have not been able to plan days out this week with my son because I need the fuel for work. So we have stayed near home. Then when I’m driving home from work all week it will be in my head to top up after I’ve used quarter of a tank to make sure I can get to work next week and so on.

Luckily I don’t have a diesel as there’s little chance of getting any.

Man of Honour
These eco people are a bunch of hypocrites, they hate oil but how much stuff are they wearing that has used oil in order to make it, how about how they all got to the area, they must have used oil in in some way in order to get there.

Absolute bunch of pathetic low lifes that are nothing but terrorists. About time the police treated them as such and dragged them away.

Dont know about terrorists but they are definitely professional protestors. Even if the government gave in to their demands, they would just appear next week protesting about something else. They have literally made protesting/activism their jobs. Its all they do, its all they will ever do, last month it was insulation, this month it is fossil fuels, next month they will be protesting about nuclear power, the following month they will be protesting about how farmers treat animals , the month after that they will protest about how clothing companies treat employees, the following month it will be a protest on council tax, next year it will be a protest on emissions from satellites in orbit, the year after that they will protest about the cost of potatoes, the year after that they will protest about the number of beaches in the UK, it will just go on indefinitely, one protest after another, for their whole lives. They will never be happy about anything and each time the world will always be doomed to be destroyed in X years time because of climate/pollution/resources/alien invasion/implosion/impending asteroid impact/overuse of wifi causing the earths mantle to crack. These guys are the real The End is Nigh! Repent Repent! sandwich board wearers.

Back
Top Bottom