**** Official Microsoft Flight Simulator Thread ****

Soldato
So GOTY stuff, DX12 and Reno all land at the same time with SU7 next month - amazing. Good that despite the delay to the Top Gun movie they are still releasing the hornet anyway and will just save the full DLC for later.

Looking forward to reno, I think it'll be a blast.

Stunningly detailed models:

Microsoft Flight Simulator Announces Reno Air Races Release Date - Xbox Wire

Two price points for Reno DLC - $20 and $60

Soldato
Try stopping gaming services and restarting. Also do a proper shutdown rather than reboot (hold shift while clicking shut down).

I didn’t have any issues with it this time but previously when I got stuck in the update needed, no update in store loop that was the only fix.

Alternatively try checking using the Xbox app rather than windows store (although store worked for me).

Last edited:
Soldato
I do like this concept where a game comes out but is then continually worked upon by the devs to upgrade it and keep it relevant. DCS and Il-2 are the same and despite them being ‘very old’ games they are both (well DCS far more!) cutting edge in terms of their graphics and performance.

Soldato
It’s going to be weird flying the hornet in MSFS after putting so many hours into one in DCS I expect to be able to fly it straight away but obviously it won’t have the systems depth or weaponry.

Associate
I wonder why they can't do updates without affecting the community folder, everybody seems to rename or move the folder and then replace it back again, so there can't be anything in the update that is needed there because it gets deleted.
They obviously know about it because in a link in one of the previous posts Microsoft say to move the contents before updating, so what's the point of them updating it in the first place

Back
Top Bottom