The hangout thread (organising social gaming etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Won't make it on until closer to 8, will have to download Demeo too.

EDIT: I bought it on the Oculus App on my mobile and it says it's downloading. So should be ready to go before 8.

Soldato
LOL that was so funny, watching Ravenger constantly shoot Raggs in the face. Oopps :p I was nearly in tears when Ravenger somehow managed to shoot Raggs "accidently" from halfway across the map :cry::cry:

The game itself surprised me. I didn't think it would be that enjoyable and addictive. The Quest 2 version looked amazing and I would have happily played on if you guys decided to do another level.

This is getting back to the advise that I keep giving people but not taking myself. Games in VR are different, you can't decide on what games you will enjoy based solely off the games you like on normal desktop gaming. A Township Tale and Demeo are two games that I have bought that I didn't think I would like but ended up enjoying. The sense of presence that you get in VR really changes games.

Soldato
OP
I learnt that in rec royale. I'm not a fan of most FPS, and really not battle royale, but rec royale just works better for me.

It was mostly a time thing that stopped me from doing another level. Mondays are fasting days, so I tend to go to bed early :D.

Soldato
Yeah, I was surprised by how good the Quest version of Demo looked. I just wish it had proper thumbstick 'flying' controls for moving around the board. Grabbing to move is nowhere near as quick.

Underboss
Yeah, I was surprised by how good the Quest version of Demo looked. I just wish it had proper thumbstick 'flying' controls for moving around the board. Grabbing to move is nowhere near as quick.

No but wheres the immersion and interaction in that? :p

Like Mel said, actually really enjoyed it, more than I thought I would, I couldn't have done another level anyway

Oh and I think we should ban ravenger for being an archer :p:D:cry:

Soldato
I'm around most evenings. I played some single player last night (it's actually pretty good) and got to the last level. I learned some interesting stuff like 'take out the flipping annoying enemy that keeps on casting 'invulnerability' on the boss'!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom