• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Anyone just given up on looking for a new GPU?

Soldato
cant really blame a business for marked up prices, blame those payimg the vastly inflated prices,if folk didnt pay those prices, then those prices would fall some what. though if it keeps on folk will abandon the pc market and go to consoles, if that happens on mass then the companies will end up counting the costs, atm as a business its fill your boots and folk continue to buy at insane prices

Associate
cant really blame a business for marked up prices, blame those payimg the vastly inflated prices,if folk didnt pay those prices, then those prices would fall some what. though if it keeps on folk will abandon the pc market and go to consoles, if that happens on mass then the companies will end up counting the costs, atm as a business its fill your boots and folk continue to buy at insane prices

So blame miners. Got it.

Associate
Wasn't there a article about tsmc withholding production to companies that where stockpiling ?

Maybe Nvidia have fallen fowl of this.

How much of their gaming revenue has be geforce-now ?

Caporegime
I'm noticing plenty of games now that struggle to run well on my card.

I'm usually quite patient about the wait but the thought of this lasting god knows how long,
is starting to make me think that I'll probably end up having to pay up and get something.

I suppose the best 'value' would be something like a 6600XT or 6700XT.

Man of Honour
I'm noticing plenty of games now that struggle to run well on my card.

I'm usually quite patient about the wait but the thought of this lasting god knows how long,
is starting to make me think that I'll probably end up having to pay up and get something.

I suppose the best 'value' would be something like a 6600XT or 6700XT.

It'll depend on what you can get for what price. The least bad value sometimes available is probably the occasional drop of nvidia FE cards because they're sold at MSRP. You'd have to set up alerts to a device you carry on you at all times and be ready to buy immediately when the alert goes off, though.

Caporegime
It'll depend on what you can get for what price. The least bad value sometimes available is probably the occasional drop of nvidia FE cards because they're sold at MSRP. You'd have to set up alerts to a device you carry on you at all times and be ready to buy immediately when the alert goes off, though.

Good point. Yeah, maybe something like the 3060/Ti FE might be the way to go in these circumstances.

Soldato
Good point. Yeah, maybe something like the 3060/Ti FE might be the way to go in these circumstances.
3060ti is twice as fast as a 980ti at 2560x1440p the monitor resolution you have. Good card I managed to snag an FE last drop for £380 that included delivery. Last drop was 29.10.21.

3060 is a lot slower you don't want that. 3060ti or 3070 are the ones to get.

Back
Top Bottom