Kyle Rittenhouse - teen who shot three people in Kenosha

Soldato
It looks like the DA of Kenosha knew all along the case was a loser and didn't want to go anywhere near it and tarnish his reputation so handed it down to Binger who botched it at every step (in hindsight his missteps were probably due to pressure he was under along with prioritising winning the case at any cost as opposed to finding the truth).

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Anyway, political commentary chatter on the usual news and media outlets seems a bit of a mess right now. Some wondering when Kyle will feature in a Fox News interview since his mum had already done one during the trial.

I can't imagine his life going forwards being easy out and about in public now.

Soldato
Anyway, political commentary chatter on the usual news and media outlets seems a bit of a mess right now. Some wondering when Kyle will feature in a Fox News interview since his mum had already done one during the trial.

I can't imagine his life going forwards being easy out and about in public now.
Read he's being interviewed by Carlson on the 22nd

Man of Honour
One of them was armed, aka bicep guy.

https://mobile.twitter.com/realjameswoods/status/1298679526013067265

It is bizarre that people can open carry I have to admit. Just crazy town.

Got this in a WhatsApp from the son of a NYC friend,
personally I’m unsure about 17 for the military.

17 years old, (at the time),
Couldn’t vote
Couldn’t buy cigarettes,
Couldn’t legally drink,
Couldn’t serve in the military,
Can wander around with an AR-15
strapped over his shoulder.
Welcome to America!

Associate
Hopefully now after justice has gone the right way more people in the us will protect their towns and businesses from commie scum burning it down.

Soldato
Hopefully now after justice has gone the right way more people in the us will protect their towns and businesses from commie scum burning it down.

I’d much rather there were fewer riots (and if riots do occur, they’re dealt with adequately by the proper authorities) than see an increase in vigilanteism… but that’s just me.

Caporegime

Couldn’t vote
Couldn’t buy cigarettes,
Couldn’t legally drink,
Welcome to America!

Could serve. Also wasn't an AR-15. Is a replica which is typically tooled for a smaller calibre round.

Permabanned
USA is trapped in an ever spiralling gun problem. They are pretty screwed now as they never got a handle on it years ago. It gets worse and worse on a daily basis due to loons like Kyle and the massive corruption of the GOP.

Soldato

Couldn’t vote
Couldn’t buy cigarettes,
Couldn’t legally drink,
Welcome to America!

I have considerable doubt in the implied suggestion that some people would have been much more at ease with the situation if the only difference was that Kyle Rittenhouse was an older adult rather than a 17-year old teenager.

It's much like the 'crossing state lines' and 'wearing gloves' stuff which appears just to be noise to get away from the key facts.

Soldato
The usual suspects are embarrassing themselves in the Biden thread https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/threads/the-biden-presidency.18905721/page-53 makes me really worry for the future of self defence in this country.
Thing is everyone I know that's American (an old Eq guild forum) would 100% support Rittenhouse if he was a black kid because fundamentally this wasn't about race, it was about someone's right to self defense. The vast majority of people 'outraged' by the verdict either got snippets here and there from the main stream media and still don't know the facts, or are professional race grifters. Where was their outrage when David Dorn was murdered last year?! No where, because they are ******* hypocrites.

Soldato
USA is trapped in an ever spiralling gun problem. They are pretty screwed now as they never got a handle on it years ago. It gets worse and worse on a daily basis due to loons like Kyle and the massive corruption of the GOP.

No it doesn't get worse, in any appreciable way, because of 'loons' like Kyle or the 'GOP'.

Go look were the bulk of the gun homicides occur (long term Democratic cities like Chicago) and find out whose shooting whom and where the big increases have been. Because guess what the suspects don't tend to be 17 year olds that post blue lives matters stuff on their social media. That's covers the homicide problem. And as per my previous post about Venezuela banning private gun ownership isn't assured to make the situation any better

But even then then still the biggest amount of firearms deaths are from suicides.

Suspended

Imagine thinking the gun problem in America is people like Kyle and not predominantly gang related, it isn't the Trump supporting white guys shooting up Chicago

Even got you a CNN link

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/10/03/us/chicago-gun-violence-summer/index.html

Chicago's shooting victims are predominantly young, Black and male

The same people committing the shootings by the way

Man of Honour
Imagine thinking the gun problem in America is people like Kyle and not predominantly gang related, it isn't the Trump supporting white guys shooting up Chicago

Even got you a CNN link

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/10/03/us/chicago-gun-violence-summer/index.html

The same people committing the shootings by the way

Happy to be proven wrong but I'm pretty sure I read that it's a myth that most gun related homicides are gang related.

(I''ll try and find the source)

Caporegime
I think Caracus2k already has, surprisingly for him, made the correct point that most gun related deaths are from suicide.

side note: I see almost a quarter of ALL the posts made by C Kent since rejoining 3 months ago are in this one thread which is a LOL.

Back
Top Bottom