Kyle Rittenhouse - teen who shot three people in Kenosha

Soldato
He's got a new buddy too, remember this guy who was smeared by the media then went on to win a bunch of lawsuits:

L5M4FME.jpg

Well he's reached out to Kyle, I suspect Kyle will be pursuing some civil suits against various media organisations and public figures soon enough:

NJpMy2J.png

People still hate that kid even after everything was shown to be wrong about him

Soldato
People still hate that kid even after everything was shown to be wrong about him

Happy to be proved wrong here, but he's been shown displaying white supremacist symbols. Is that not the case? I respect the jury's decision and see both sides of the argument. However, I do think that this "kid" isn't the nice, innocent, little boy next door that you are trying to suggest he is.

I partly ask, because a number of my friends have been displaying pictures of him flashing the sign on their instagram - these people are very much against the ruling of the court...

I don't think the killings were race motivated, but it still seems he's a believer of white supremacy in the images I've seen. I wouldn't be suggesting he's a "kid" and "everything has shown to be wrong about him" if that's the case...

Soldato
Happy to be proved wrong here, but he's been shown displaying white supremacist symbols. Is that not the case? I respect the jury's decision and see both sides of the argument. However, I do think that this "kid" isn't the nice, innocent, little boy next door that you are trying to suggest he is.

I partly ask, because a number of my friends have been displaying pictures of him flashing the sign on their instagram - these people are very much against the ruling of the court...

I don't think the killings were race motivated, but it still seems he's a believer of white supremacy in the images I've seen. I wouldn't be suggesting he's a "kid" and "everything has shown to be wrong about him" if that's the case...
the ok sign? Lol

Soldato

Do you mean the "OK" symbol that was linked to white supremacy as a hoax?

Soldato
Anyone see him on Tucker saying he supports BLM? Kid's on a speedrun to have the enture US hate him at this point! :D

It would be interesting to figure out what kind of person he is..

Honestly from all the evidence of his history of helping people, he really does not come across as much more than possibly patriotic (wearing a MAGA hat has exactly what to do with Racism?)..

I imagine that like 99% of people, he's against racism, but to support BLM? Nah.. their political views are too dangerous, way beyond racism..

Soldato

Well the kid I was talking about was Nicholas Sandmann, you're talking about Kyle Rittenhouse doing an "Ok" sign which has absolutely nothing to do with white supremacy and was started by 4Chan to troll the media, which apparently worked because you're now repeating it without even looking into it.

Man of Honour
As per Deuse's post, I had read elsewhere (now on BBC) that the car was fleeing another scene and ended up on the parade route and then intentionally ran people over to try to get away.

At the moment there is no link to anything at all. You are making huge assumptions based on social media. It may be a case it was linked to that but at the moment there is no known reason so best not to speculate.

This was on the BBC News app on my iPad at 08-20 today, and I copied and pasted it just now, at 14.35,

The suspect appeared to have been fleeing another scene when he ran into people at the parade, the law enforcement official - who is familiar with the early findings of the investigation - told the BBC's US partner CBS News.

Soldato
Well the kid I was talking about was Nicholas Sandmann, you're talking about Kyle Rittenhouse doing an "Ok" sign which has absolutely nothing to do with white supremacy and was started by 4Chan to troll the media, which apparently worked because you're now repeating it without even looking into it.

:cry:
Surely by me asking about it, that means I'm looking into it? Sheesh, what a horrible response. I'm sorry I don't know all the internet hoaxes.

And, now I understand the history of it - just because it's been started as a hoax by 4chan doesn't mean it hasn't been adopted by white supremacists. A quick look into it seems that this is the case, but obviously context is key. I'm not suggesting all divers are white supremacists.

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP

It's incredible how that has been reported and then just repeated by various NPC types on social media as fact, the kid made the OK symbol in a photo, it's quite a leap to then conclude he's a white supremacist and rather misleading and inaccurate for people and outlets to spread the vague claim that he made a white supremacist gesture instead of reporting that he's made the OK sign and there has been some shaky claims that that must mean he's a white supremacist.

As an illustration of how dumb the claim is, look at all these other people making the "white supremacist" hand signal:

5iBaiai.jpg 4CnMpe1.jpg

qZgDiXX.jpg

bnPzi6D.jpg

Soldato
Surely by me asking about it, that means I'm looking into it? Sheesh, what a horrible response. I'm sorry I don't know all the internet hoaxes.

And, now I understand the history of it - just because it's been started as a hoax by 4chan doesn't mean it hasn't been adopted by white supremacists. A quick look into it seems that this is the case, but obviously context is key. I'm not suggesting all divers are white supremacists.
Are you able to show some photographic proof of these white supremacists flashing the ok sign ( and not a link to the ACLU website or Wikipedia either) and not a bunch of internet trolls? Obviously as you've just done some research into this and totally haven't known all about it for a few years since 4chan decided to troll the msm you'll have plenty of examples.

Soldato
It would be interesting to figure out what kind of person he is..

Honestly from all the evidence of his history of helping people, he really does not come across as much more than possibly patriotic (wearing a MAGA hat has exactly what to do with Racism?)..

I imagine that like 99% of people, he's against racism, but to support BLM? Nah.. their political views are too dangerous, way beyond racism..

lewis hamilton supports blm

Soldato

Which part of my response was horrible? I said you've mentioned it presumably after reading about it in the media, or did you hear about it from someone else? There's no basis for the "Ok" sign being a white supremacy thing. Why are you mentioning Kyle Rittenhouse being linked to white supremacy because he did an Ok sign? The kid is literally a life guard who went to a riot and put out fires being started by violent criminals while acting as an EMT and is being labelled a Nazi, it's ******* bizarre. Maybe start labelling some of the disgusting vandals and thieves who looted and destroyed property last year, find some things to attach to their name.

https://youtu.be/uDZ9Zw6itKg?t=53

Those "rioters" really showing how much they cared about George Floyd by looting all those high end shops

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom