Kyle Rittenhouse - teen who shot three people in Kenosha

Soldato
If you can find a post where I am presented with objective facts (like the specific wording of legislation) not opinion and yet still won't yield then your position might have some merit.

Stop deflecting. If you aren't aware of how so many of your posts are clearly written in support of your own political beliefs then you really need to take along hard look in the mirror. Its fine to post such beliefs but don't throw that accusation at others like it doesn't apply to yourself.

Soldato
lewis hamilton supports blm
:)

It's a shame he does. We all want to end racism and since he travels the world I'd stand with him against those idiots in certain countries that have subjected him to racist abuse, but he's an idiot for getting mixed up with BLM simply as their political view is so untenable.

One thing I will say, and that is I doubt he'd be out there rioting. Too busy counting his millions..

Caporegime
The Hill is known for its right wing bias. Doesn't mean its not a trusted source but it isn't politically neutral.

It's listed as least biased by "mediabiasfactcheck" and centre by "allsides", for what that's worth and some places even say it has a left wing bias, when there is so much disagreement it does suggest little bias one way or the other. What sources are telling you it's right wing?

Centre rating:

https://www.allsides.com/news-source/hill-media-bias

Least biased rating:

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-hill/

Last edited:
Soldato
"Democrat resigns after calling Waukesha tragedy ‘karma’ for Rittenhouse verdict"

“The blood of Kyle Rittenhouse’s victims is on the hands of Wisconsin citizens, even the children,” Mary Lemanski, then-social media director for the Democratic Party in Illinois, tweeted after an SUV was driven into a Christmas parade, killing multiple people and injuring dozens. Lemanski went on to refer to the tragedy as “karma” in a separate tweet."

https://www.rt.com/usa/540996-democrat-lemanski-karma-wisconsin-rittenhouse/

Goes to show how sick these liberals truly are.

Caporegime
"Democrat resigns after calling Waukesha tragedy ‘karma’ for Rittenhouse verdict"

“The blood of Kyle Rittenhouse’s victims is on the hands of Wisconsin citizens, even the children,” Mary Lemanski, then-social media director for the Democratic Party in Illinois, tweeted after an SUV was driven into a Christmas parade, killing multiple people and injuring dozens. Lemanski went on to refer to the tragedy as “karma” in a separate tweet."

https://www.rt.com/usa/540996-democrat-lemanski-karma-wisconsin-rittenhouse/

Goes to show how sick these liberals truly are.

The only blood is on the hands of the politicians such as Democrat governor Tony Evers who refused to call in the national guard.

Soldato
Do you mean the "OK" symbol that was linked to white supremacy as a hoax?

At what point does it move from being a meme started on 4chan to being an actual thing? When enough far right groups and racists use it then it really isn't just a meme any longer is it?

We can agree Brenton Tarrant is a far right racist? Or is he just trolling us? I don't think he was trolling those people in New Zealand.

ec3600b4-4778-11e9-b5dc-9921d5eb8a6d-image-hires-161159.jpg

I'm sure this neo nazi is lovely to his mum

6-0.webp

And its used extensively on the Daily Stormer website which I won't link here. No one is going to try and argue that isn't an out and out right wing extremist racist website are they? Or are are they trolling us? I'm sure those images of Jews and people of colour they publish that we will just call "unflattering" is just trolling as well.

Last edited:
Associate
Can you not see how ridiculous it is that a minority fringe group of racists can hijack a hand gesture that predates them by centuries.

Soldato
At what point does it move from being a meme started on 4chan to being an actual thing? When enough far right groups and racists use it then it really isn't just a meme any longer is it?

We can agree Brenton Tarrant is a far right racist? Or is he just trolling us? I don't think he was trolling those people in New Zealand.

6-0.webp

And its used extensively on the Daily Stormer website which I won't link here. No one is going to try and argue that isn't an out and out right wing extremist racist website are they? Or are are they trolling us? I'm sure those images of Jews and people of colour they publish that we will just call unflattering is just trolling as well.

https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/t...ople-in-kenosha.18897075/reply?quote=35257045

Soldato
Can you not see how ridiculous it is that a minority fringe group of racists can hijack a hand gesture that predates them by centuries.

Of course its ridiculous but the swastika isn't just a symbol of divinity from Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism anymore. Like it or not this hand gesture has been adopted by the far right and is used more and more. People trying to claim it isn't and its all just a troll are kidding themselves. And there is a difference between using it as shown in the images on the previous page where it is a "ok " symbol or just a hand shape people make when talking, Trump makes it when he speaks and I don't think for a second he is using it as a white power sigh, he has done it for years.

Soldato
Soldato
There is this thing called context deuse, go look it up. With your logic these lovely good old boys aren't using the Confederate flag as part of their racist organisation right? I mean you did claim it wasn't a symbol of the racist south a few pages back. Next you'll be telling us the KKK aren't racist either because you watched Blackkklansman :cry::cry::cry:

DSCF6669-npimt8.jpg

Care to comment on the democrat I posted above. She is one of you ;)

Oh and "I am a black South Carolinian. Here’s why I support the Confederate flag."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/post...ian-heres-why-i-support-the-confederate-flag/

Caporegime
OP

6-0.webp

And its used extensively on the Daily Stormer website which I won't link here. No one is going to try and argue that isn't an out and out right wing extremist racist website are they? Or are are they trolling us? I'm sure those images of Jews and people of colour they publish that we will just call "unflattering" is just trolling as well.

It’s kind of backwards though, they’re obvious white supremacists flashing the OK sign. They’re not people we now know are white supremacists because they used the OK sign. A sign which is so ubiquitous that, as already demonstrated, you can find photos of famous people and politicians using it.

It's not even like the swastica and it also being a Hindu symbol - in that case, it was widely associated with the Nazis across Europe. In this case, white supremacists are a tiny minority of people, if they choose to use something as a result of a prank it doesn't, therefore, follow that others using it are white supremacists...

Back
Top Bottom