• Yes

Votes: 59 76.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 12 15.6%
  • Absolute legend

Votes: 12 15.6%

• Total voters
Caporegime
Of course I have formed a opinion it is not positive in the slightest. I think it's revenge from me getting Opera tickets (which was awesome btw) :)

If it's anything like the ballet we went to at the Royal Albert Hall recently, prepare yourself to be absolutely blown away. The fact the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra did the music probably helped though.

Caporegime
Ah yes, what did I get.

An apron from Diddly Squat farm, some Peugeot salt & pepper mills (always wanted a set) and a massive bottle of Hugo Boss.

We're getting past the age of buying each other crap just for the sake of it.

Man of Honour
Nothing yet, just had dinner and haven't got around to opening any presents yet. With losing my Dad a couple of days ago it doesn't really feel like Christmas.

Sorry to hear that, my Mum died with my arms around her on Dec 22nd 2019, not a good Christmas.

Anyway, not had much because presents are all year round for me.
My daughters bought me 3 sets of acoustic guitar strings and 2x PSVR games.
Oh and some oatcake chocolate!!

Soldato
A PS5, an Xbox Series X, an 8Pack Orion X2, 3x 4k 32" HDR monitors, a track day in a Pagani Huayra, new gaming chair, every Lego set on sale and his own personal gaming bus.

Give or take.

Possibly built him a full-size Olympic indoor swimming pool, as swimming with the general population isn't quite special enough?

Personally:
2 x tops for golf
1 x shorts for golf
Golf tees
Socks
Various chocs/sweets

Soldato
Very nice. If I didn't have a Windows PC (and laptop) I'd almost certainly be looking to get my first Apple iPhone. Enjoy. :)
Why would that stop you?
I have a Windows PC and iCloud & photo backup works fine.
A PS5, an Xbox Series X, an 8Pack Orion X2, 3x 4k 32" HDR monitors, a track day in a Pagani Huayra, new gaming chair, every Lego set on sale and his own personal gaming bus.

Give or take.
He had those last year :p

Caporegime
Why would that stop you?
I have a Windows PC and iCloud & photo backup works fine.

I just thought that it would be best to have all devices being linked/connected?
I suppose the phone is the least important part of that arrangement so maybe I could consider it.

Back
Top Bottom