Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
MY2022 Sport 300. After a 5 month wait this is my factory order finally here & on the road where she belongs :D

Last ever car Renault made for UK as well this was the very last order from the production line so a very special car indeed :D Had 7 miles on her yesterday midday when I collected from the main dealer...today she has just over 400 miles on her! Still running in that will take a while before full engine power is unlocked...
300BHP
420NM

F1 Semi Auto Gearbox (which is incredible to use & latency is minimal).

4 Control active suspension steering system which turns all the wheels to produce incredible cornering performance ;)

There are few cars which can keep up with this on UK roads. Even cars costing many times more might struggle as this little car is a master at fast point A-B blasts ;)

Entire car was co-designed with an ex F1 driver so it has lots of F1 derived technology & styling (massive rear diffuser, brake duct vents, F1 semi auto gear box).

Sport Exhaust has a dual valve system which produces loud pops & bangs on the over run :p But that does not activate fully until you have done about 2000 miles as the car has so many sensors to learn driving & engine behaviour. Its so new it takes a while to learn all those parameters & keeps adjusting various values on the engine management side of things.

SrCoask.jpg
PVqxWEI.jpg
smkZ6XC.jpg
9BgfmLk.jpg
Pjh0qA6.jpg
yenXjOt.jpg
Dxza43y.jpg
CmI8BZz.jpg

Soldato
i think someone else has one of these in the same colour i believe ?

AWESOME cars, best car that Renault made in my opinion

love the parking space for it! :)

Enjoy !
Such a shame Renaultsport is no more these cars are no longer being made in 2022 this is quite literally the last one they ever made :eek:

Yep several people on here have same car same colour ha ha!!

My favourite beach ;) just had to get a cheeky little blast down there this morning in the glorious (but very cold) winter sunshine!!

Soldato
Haven't seen a Megane for as long as I can remember! What does the interior look like?
Only just over 1000 RS MK4 on UK roads so they are quite a rare sight!!

Sorry not had a chance to take any interior pics yet.

Very clean comfortable interior. Std seats are very nice indeed (Recarro £1600 options take up too much rear space due to the enhanced seat back profile).
10" entertainment & engine management screen.
LED mood lighting (front only now they removed the rear door card lights to save a little money!)
Instrument console is very modern & space age looking!

My only slight complaint is you have to spend a while adjusting the drivers seat to get the optimum position (your body lets you know otherwise!). It takes a while to find the best spot which works for you ;)

Soldato
My only slight complaint is you have to spend a while adjusting the drivers seat to get the optimum position (your body lets you know otherwise!). It takes a while to find the best spot which works for you ;)
Enjoy man. Spotted a Clio in that colour yesterday at Wickes. Always a nice thing to see.

RE: seat positions, I don't think I understand how anyone finds a comfy position with 20 billion adjustments possible. I certainly haven't! (in any car).

Man of Honour
I've never managed to get comfortable in any Renault hot hatch I've driven. The seating position in most models has always seemed to high to me. They are nutty to drive though!

Caporegime
I wonder if there is a record for how many times someone posts their car.

Posting your own car, in a show us your motors thread!? Damn son.

Only pic I took myself, 2019/69 Focus ST with performance pack, Magnetic Grey. Will take some proper ones when I collect it later this week. Nike Air Max worn to fit the image :D

D3293RA.jpg

Back
Top Bottom