Show Us Your Motors!

OcUK Staff
Did you get asking price or did they haggle you down a little?

They haggled me down but they beat the very best quote I got from Cazoo in the Summer plus extra for the Ohlins, the additional set of wheels I sold a couple of weeks ago for £1500, all in all got close to 20k for it, so I am happy. :)

you now sold the S2000 ?

Yes they have given me a deposit, will be arranging collection later this week.

Good timing in a way as insurance renews in 4 days, so no need to pay the £320 for insurance.

OcUK Staff
20K wowzers :D

Values have gone up considerably in past 12-18 months:
https://www.pistonheads.com/buy/listing/12716266

It is nice to own a car for nearly two years and it essentially cost nothing, apart from the fuel and insurance, its probably cost me hardly anything there to be honest as made a few quid and had plenty of driving enjoyment out of it, just make sense to sell as I am happy, I am sure now knowing my luck in 3 months time they will all be 25k plus, normally when I sell a car the values rocket and when I buy one they crash, so makes a change for once. :D

Soldato
Love the S2000 just found it too cramped for my liking... but epic cars. Always one of them whether it's truly worth what they get... something is always worth something to someone. Personally I can see these going up and up... they were and are a great car. Great looking, great handling and the engines are just fantastic before we all went stupid turbos lol. Old school!!!

OcUK Staff
It is mental just how much S2000 are appreciating. I saw a S2000 GT edition 100 up for sale recently at £35k. Four years ago that same car was sold for £17k.

Values are crazy, I think there is a sub 1k miles UK car going on auction soon with a guide price of 55-65k, obviously with such low miles reflects the price as it will clearly be added to a collection and never driven, a real shame but I understand why some people do it.

R34 Skylines are still going completely mental with no signs of stopping. 458 Speciale and Aperta have gone insane the past few months with Apertas now over 600-700k and Speciale around 350k, around 100k plus increase in past 6-9 months and now its having a small effect on regular cooking 458's too.

Will be interesting where car values go this Summer, especially on certain cars, will it burst or will people just continue buying all the good stuff up and forcing prices higher.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Posting your own car, in a show us your motors thread!? Damn son.

Only pic I took myself, 2019/69 Focus ST with performance pack, Magnetic Grey. Will take some proper ones when I collect it later this week. Nike Air Max worn to fit the image :D

D3293RA.jpg
Nice, I do like the new Focus ST's.

what’s wrong with posting my car multiple times over 3 years?

it’s a motors forum
It’s a show off your car thread

I had it a while and when ever I have some nice pictures of it I share them around.

I also like seeing your motor, and am rather jealous of how shiny it is.

Back
Top Bottom