BMW and M Power Owners

Soldato
Coming to the end of my PCP for my M140i and 90% sure I'm going to do the comercially silly thing and pay off the balloon payment. Just can't think of anything else I want to replace it with. Has been such a great little car.
Anyone else been in same boat with this model?

Soldato
Coming to the end of my PCP for my M140i and 90% sure I'm going to do the comercially silly thing and pay off the balloon payment. Just can't think of anything else I want to replace it with. Has been such a great little car.
Anyone else been in same boat with this model?
That's probably the most commercially astute decision you can make. Money is cheap at the moment (Tesco do £25k at about 2.9%). It is a great car IMO, and you're right, there isn't much else out there.

Soldato
That's probably the most commercially astute decision you can make. Money is cheap at the moment (Tesco do £25k at about 2.9%). It is a great car IMO, and you're right, there isn't much else out there.
combined with the fact the car is probably worth loads more than the balloon, you would be stupid to hand it back!

Man of Honour

Quite light on spec, although that's not a major issue as the standard spec is good. Adaptive suspension nice and quite unusual.

I'd try it out and see what you think to the engine, I drove a new 330i for a few hundred miles and it was very good, but didn't feel that fast, and was worse on fuel than I expected. It felt and sounded a lot like the 320i I'd driven a few weeks before (not really a surprise as they are very similar).

Soldato
Thoughts on this? https://www.partridge-bmw.com/used-cars/13674642-bmw-2-series-m240i-coupe/

Went to look at a 440i GC at the dealership as a more practical and comfortable upgrade to my GT86 but thought i might as well check out a M240i even just to rule it out. 440i also on shortlist, they just didn't have any in stock.

Found the 440i GC too much of a barge, whereas tye M240i felt more fun. Need to decide if i can live with less ptacticality and refinement than any 440i and accept it's not as much of a practical upgrade from the GT86.

I presume all models are more expensive than they would have 12-24 months ago?

Soldato
Recommendations for some rear tyres for my 320d

Not sure what size exactly they are (I'll check in the morning) but is a 320d Sport with what looks like the standard 17inch wheels they come with on a 12 plate.

Only had the car a few months and it came with all new tyres, obviously budget tyres, any foot action in sports mode and the back end kicks out so easy.

Tia

Back
Top Bottom