Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Caporegime
Congrats, not an easy course. Next stop diploma?

Ha, it was YOU! I remember chatting to you about this in the careers forum but couldn't remember your name yesterday :p

I'm not sure on the diploma yet, I'm awaiting a start date for my ILM 3 as well as starting my degree next week, and also doing my bike licence in March. Oh and I'm taking on a brand new building from Monday which I'll need to learn and sort out too, so time isn't exactly in abundance at the moment sadly!

Have you made any progress on your end?

Soldato
Ha, it was YOU! I remember chatting to you about this in the careers forum but couldn't remember your name yesterday :p

I'm not sure on the diploma yet, I'm awaiting a start date for my ILM 3 as well as starting my degree next week, and also doing my bike licence in March. Oh and I'm taking on a brand new building from Monday which I'll need to learn and sort out too, so time isn't exactly in abundance at the moment sadly!

Have you made any progress on your end?

Finally got a new job about 4 months ago, great company and are going through the process of getting me on my diploma unit 2. I paid for unit 1 last year and passed it so just waiting to start unit 2 now.

Man of Honour
Got more teas in the letterbox today, which was nice.

The Victorian Fog is from before, the remainder of Harney are new :cool:

HarneyTeas_crop.jpg

Back
Top Bottom