Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Perhaps some of the Russian soldiers are feeling some empathy for the Ukrainian's they are inexplicably attacking. I hope the stories are true, but it could just be wishful thinking.

Putin and his generals have probably lost if he has failed to erase his soldiers sense of empathy towards the people being attacked.

Soldato
You should maybe study some actual military history and try and reign in your hatred of America
And I think you need to stop gargling those american nuts and put down your USA No 1 flag, not only have they lost every way they've initiated but they constantly lose war exercises against every nation that participate.

Caporegime
That’s exactly how it should be, take your Russian love elsewhere

I DO NOT SUPPORT RUSSIA

I support Ukraine, as my wife is Ukranian and we have family there.

However

I know, and she knows, and the whole family knows, and many friends know.

Ukraine will NEVER win this.

That is the hard factual realism of all this.

Sooner people understand and accept it the better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Soldato
I DO NOT SUPPORT RUSSIA

However

a pyrrhic victory for Russia will be a major victory for Ukraine.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
They don't need to win, they just need to hold out. The entire western hemisphere if not the world is behind them. Only nuclear weapons has prevented everyone else kicking off.

Soldato
I want to believe the Ukraine is holding this out and hopefully see it through.

RIP to all loss of life to the ones forced to fight this war. I do definitely believe that not all Russia people are bad.

Hopefully a ending in all this will see Russia standalone from the rest of the world and while Mr evil Putin is in charge the country will not get anything from the rest of the world.

After Putin time is over God knows what is in store for Russia long term.

Soldato
I DO NOT SUPPORT RUSSIA

However

The fact is that Russia will never win this either. History is against them, the USSR is over, finished. Nobody wants it back except a few hardliners in the Kremlin. You can be sure that Europe will resist ever being put in this position again so Russia is going to be an economic basket case, not to be trusted for the next few decades.

Suspended
And I think you need to stop gargling those american nuts and put down your USA No 1 flag, not only have they lost every way they've initiated but they constantly lose war exercises against every nation that participate.

No one loses war exercises, you're childish and stupid, exercises are designed to revise, improve and test tactics. If you're referring to where they "lost" to the Royal Marines, in a real war the Royal Marines would be out numbered about 10:1 and America would have air superiority, do they still win? Stop talking utter rubbish.

Soldato
I DO NOT SUPPORT RUSSIA

However

You have to admit your track record on these things haven't been great. Last week you said Ukraine wouldn't get invaded. This week you said only Dombas would be invaded. Your posts seem to be very trolling which turns the thread to garbage making it very hard to follow. Can't you just stick with the facts rather than guessing?

Soldato
There will still be a lot of pro Russian in the Ukranian population.

Not a majority, by a long way, but to say the entire population is against Russia is plain wrong.
It is simply naïve and ignorant to say the entire Ukrainian population is against Russia. While ~17% of the population are ethic Russian, with more situated towards the east, the population of many major cities tends to be ~50%+ ethnic Russian.

Kyiv, a city with a population of ~3M, is ~54% ethnic Russian and while many will not support Putin - after all he is putting them all in danger and disrupting their steady way of life, some will ultimately prefer to be more in Russians orbit than Europe and the U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom