Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
So many in this thread are just here for the thrill of talking army ****. It's just entertainment for them.

You see the"not the right thread for refugee talk" guy? **** me. Sociopaths.

This is a discussion thread for an ongoing military war. Of course people will be talking all about hardware / incidents / videos / outcomes etc. If you don't like it then you're welcome to leave the thread.

Associate
Don’t you think the military talk is all a bit cringy.

99% of you know absolutely **** all about it, other than what you’ve rushed off to search for on Wikipedia

I'm not referring to military talk. I've not engaged with that in the slightest. I know nothing about it.

Bringing the UK immigration policy into the thread quite frankly absurd. If you have an axe to grind about it, do it in another thread.

Soldato
This is a discussion thread for an ongoing military war. Of course people will be talking all about hardware / incidents / videos / outcomes etc. If you don't like it then you're welcome to leave the thread.
Yes, it's a thread about the Ukraine Crisis. If you track the quotes back, you'll find my "military **** fest" post was in response to a guy calling out the talk of refugees in the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom