Gran Turismo 7

Associate
Looking forward to this, after finally gelling with GT Sport (better late than never) - but I'm going to wait for the price to come down, might bite at £50 for a PS5 copy.

Only started playing GT Sport couple months, enjoying it a lot more than F1 2021 (for some reason it just never connected with). Only really interested in single player elements so things like no qualifying in GT Sport single player mode really hurt it.

Very much looking forward to GT7.

Soldato
So been looking forward to this, having not played a GT game for a long time (PS3 days), so I recently got a PS5 and picked up GT Sport to fill the week or so before GT7 release...

I really, really, hope that GT7 is a whole lot harder than GT Sport, it's not even just the AI but I've done all the licences, 37% of the missions, a few circuit experiences and ~4 seasons/cups in the amatuer races but I'm sitting on a whole bunch of free cars and ~1.9million credits. The actual targets for getting gold on licences/missions as well as stupidly easy, like scruffy sectors getting gold by over a second comfortably. I'm not that good with a wheel let alone a pad :p

It's making Forza Horizon look like a challenge.

I'm sure I remember in GT/GT2, the good ol' days, it was actually a challenge to progress.

Anyway, bit of a ramble but I hope I'm not disappointed next weekend...

Soldato
I might grab this for PS4 Pro as I don't have a PS5. Being a massive sim racer on PC, there's a part of me that really wants to play this as I loved the original Gran Turismo games on PS when I was young. How well do we think it'll run on a PS4 pro? Obviously it wont look as good and or have RT, but 4k60fps I imagine in game same as GT Sport??

Last edited:
Soldato
So been looking forward to this, having not played a GT game for a long time (PS3 days), so I recently got a PS5 and picked up GT Sport to fill the week or so before GT7 release...

I really, really, hope that GT7 is a whole lot harder than GT Sport, it's not even just the AI but I've done all the licences, 37% of the missions, a few circuit experiences and ~4 seasons/cups in the amatuer races but I'm sitting on a whole bunch of free cars and ~1.9million credits. The actual targets for getting gold on licences/missions as well as stupidly easy, like scruffy sectors getting gold by over a second comfortably. I'm not that good with a wheel let alone a pad :p

It's making Forza Horizon look like a challenge.

I'm sure I remember in GT/GT2, the good ol' days, it was actually a challenge to progress.

Anyway, bit of a ramble but I hope I'm not disappointed next weekend...

Sad to say you may be disappointed.

Seems Amazon messed up and dispatched some copies early so a few peoples reaction are in the GT subreddit. General consensus is it’s possible to get gold on most licenses on their first attempt. Only a handful requiring a second attempt.

Though this is only B and A licences so I’m still hoping the super licences will be harder but I’ll probably be disappointed too.

Soldato
Sad to say you may be disappointed.

Seems Amazon messed up and dispatched some copies early so a few peoples reaction are in the GT subreddit. General consensus is it’s possible to get gold on most licenses on their first attempt. Only a handful requiring a second attempt.

Though this is only B and A licences so I’m still hoping the super licences will be harder but I’ll probably be disappointed too.

:(

Back
Top Bottom