*** Apple Event Tuesday 8th March 2022 @ 18:00 UK: 'Peek Performance' ***

Soldato
Yup, the last SE came out this time 2 years ago and a replacement has been heavily hinted at.

The other sure fire product is the iPad Air, that badly needs an upgrade but we already know what that will look like.

I’m not sure on what the flagship item will be though as both of those products are not revealing anything new really. We already know what the performance of both will be roughly.

That’s probably what is driving all the M2 rumours.

Caporegime
Need a new iPad so I’ll look forward to this. Problem is, with all the shortages, are they actually gonna have stock of this new gear? You can’t get an ordinary iPad for love nor money these days.

Associate
I’m still on the SE1 so badly need an upgrade now. I’m hoping they’ll take the 12mini chassis….but think it will probably just be a guts change and mildly better camera.

Soldato
M1 Pro/Max not quick enough? ;)

Haha :) I cancelled the MBP 14" purchase because it would arrive just as I'm going on holiday and it would be difficult to test out within the return window.

An updated 13" MBP or Air would be nice as they'd be cheaper, but if they're not released now then I'll revisit the 14".

Caporegime
There's little reason for them to release an M2 version of anything yet. I think an M1 max/pro mini will come first. I need to replace my 10.5 iPad Pro from about 2017 but I don't hold out much hope of getting anything fast. I've been waiting nearly 2 months for a base model iPad for a family member.

Back
Top Bottom