• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Associate
Hopefully give it up for good. Don't even play much anymore. I've tried playing cyberpunk and found it to be a drag. Maybe it's an age thing

Yeah it's a age thing, finding myself playing games a lot less then use to 10 years ago.
Doesn't help that a lot of new games look good but are a buggy mess and boring after a short time.
Just end up replaying older game's more and more which saves money not upgrading the GPU and PC every few year's.

Have a Xbox S which is good cheap game's console, play mainly racing game's on it, but only like couple times a week for short periods.

Still want to buy a 3080FE first chance I get though only have a 1050Ti, never going to buy a retail 3060Ti for the same price it's insane ripoff lol.
Will probably use Cyberpunk just for benchmarking not bought it yet waiting on GPU card.

Last edited:
Soldato
I've been playing around today with overclocking / undervolting my 3080 FE. Managed get it overclocked to 1980 core @ 925mv, but hitting power limit (its on 115%). I assume thats it now, nothing else I can do (even on water)?

Soldato
Oh wow, joined the Telegram group last week and was checking my phone as message came in and nabbed myself 3060ti, don't think I'll believe it until it actually turns up at my door :eek:

I haz 4090!
Don
Your electric bill will come down as a result. I've got a 3090 and a Thor PSU that gives me the power draw on the built in oled screen. I can't look at it anymore while I'm gaming

Hahaha, stuff like that is so distracting. I had a Kraken Z63 AIO which went faulty, so I changed it for another without the screen on the front and I'm SO much more at peace when using my PC now. I was constantly glancing over at the screen to see what the temps were. I have my zen back now it's gone.

Soldato
Hahaha, stuff like that is so distracting. I had a Kraken Z63 AIO which went faulty, so I changed it for another without the screen on the front and I'm SO much more at peace when using my PC now. I was constantly glancing over at the screen to see what the temps were. I have my zen back now it's gone.
Haha I know that feeling. Thankfully I've now moved the rig under the desk to create more space so it shouldnt be an issue anymore

Back
Top Bottom