• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Soldato
As soon as prices do begin to drop, NVIDIA and AMD will announce new cards to generate hype again to keep prices high :(

Can't see demand as high mining rewards decreasing add in the energy price rise that's without even ETH going POS, seeing plenty of stock now retailers sitting on not everyone will be upgrading from 30 series and if they do will see more going on the used market

Associate
Got the 3060Ti FE 4pm today amazing card 4x faster then my 1050Ti in 3Dmark Timespy at 10k points and that's with i7 6700K runs just as cool and quiet perfect for £369.
This GPU speed should last me two more years easy gaming at 1440P, not into ultra high Fps online games and won't be using RT on any game's waste of GPU power.

Brother want's my 3060Ti FE now I'm beating his brand new £1399 RTX3070 gaming laptop in 3dmark score, want's to put into his 3 year old Amd rig.

In no rush to buy the 4070 or 4080 this year now, just as well will be no stock for a year and stupid high price's lol.

Last edited:
Associate
"Sorry, we missed you. Your driver won't be back today but we'll be back Mon 14 March with your parcel"

Eighteen months of waiting and yet somehow it's the final three hours / days that are the most annoying. DPD are a scandal.

Soldato
My 3060 Ti turned up about noon, still feels like it was too easy, literally joined the Telegram a week ago, then just happened to be checking some messages on my phone when alert came through.

Half expecting it to turn into smoke as soon as I plug it in or something :D

To be fair this is the most I've ever spent on a card, but given the current climate it's probably the best bank for buck I can get.

Associate
"Sorry, we missed you. Your driver won't be back today but we'll be back Mon 14 March with your parcel"

Eighteen months of waiting and yet somehow it's the final three hours / days that are the most annoying. DPD are a scandal.

That suck's make sure nobody been messing with your parcel and put the card up on ebay, it's worth a lot of money 3090.
Never had any problem's with DPD though hope you get it Monday, wonder how much the 3090Ti will cost.

You can now rent a RTX3080 FE for $20 per month or $100 6 month's, maybe Nvidia will stop dropping them for sale now.
Probably resale them for as new price later I bet lol.

Last edited:
Associate
That suck's make sure nobody been messing with your parcel and put the card up on ebay, it's worth a lot of money 3090.
Never had any problem's with DPD though hope you get it Monday, wonder how much the 3090Ti will cost.
I called them earlier to give them a piece of my mind so hopefully it arrives. I'll definitely be double checking the packaging to make sure it hasn't been tampered with.

(Does anyone know if it comes packaged in a brown box or one of those grey plastic bags?)

Soldato
Energy price rise here its not the same everywhere its a global market and ours isn't significant

It's not just the energy increase pretty sure it effects EU as well, if you look around the different retailers stock isn't an issue and the prices are slowly decreasing

More people have got cards now

Associate
I called them earlier to give them a piece of my mind so hopefully it arrives. I'll definitely be double checking the packaging to make sure it hasn't been tampered with.

(Does anyone know if it comes packaged in a brown box or one of those grey plastic bags?)

Was nicely packed in big brown box all sealed up with the inner FE Card box inside also sealed.

Bought Red Dead Redemption ll yesterday to test out my 3060Ti FE played few hours great game, card hit around 65c max still could hardly hear the fan's nice and quiet.
Averaged 82 fps on ultra settings at 1440P in game benchmark not bad for a 5 yr old PC system, great GPU card for the money.

Would love to try out 3090 for a month hire would need to undervolt the hell out of it lol.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Didn't get the ~£400 I hoped for (what they've been going for on eBay) but prices seem to be coming down so I might have caught the backend of the wave. However pending payment/shipment, managed to sell my Vega 56 for £15 more than I bought it for 3+ years ago (£315), so the 3070 upgrade only cost £160. Not bad :).

Last edited:
Associate
Didn't get the ~£400 I hoped for (what they've been going for on eBay) but prices seem to be coming down so I might have caught the backend of the wave. However pending payment/shipment, managed to sell my Vega 56 for £15 more than I bought it for 3+ years ago, so the 3070 upgrade only cost £160. Not bad :).

That's great easy money, didn't have any to GPU card's to sell myself can see second hand prices dropping now.

Back
Top Bottom