Gran Turismo 7

Soldato
I signed up for the manufacturers trophy, so I could get a loan of the Mclaren GT3 and GT4, good way to try out those cars for free.
I dobn't know what will happen when they go back, as I bought some upgrades, wonder if they will be available if I buy the cars afterwards ?

As soon as I noticed the Nissan 300ZX in the SH dealers, I had to get it, and it also came in the same colour my RL one was :D
With the extra mil we got I can now spend 3 or 4 times what it cost to build it to a PP class race :p

Soldato
Drive whatever you enjoy :) it does sound like a lot of the wreckers haven't unlocked GR.4 cars yet. Only a few in C|S races from what i've seen so far. Tonight's cup race was clean too.

I'm sharing a replay of a Race C from earlier (if the thing ever finishes uploading, i swear the PS5 only has a dialup modem) if you want to see what its like. Close race from the start to finish, really good fun in the 458.

I'll watch your replay when I hop on later. I think I will start giving it a go now though! I'm on the missions that are starting to make more use of the Gr. cars and it turns out when it's not the Renault some of them are actually alright to drive.

Soldato
I'll watch your replay when I hop on later. I think I will start giving it a go now though! I'm on the missions that are starting to make more use of the Gr. cars and it turns out when it's not the Renault some of them are actually alright to drive.

I can't get the replay to share, it fails at 50% every time after about 30mins (it's only 69mb..) error CE-222033. Once you get used to the GR cars they are fine, just hang back a bit until you get used to the handling and track in Sport.

Soldato
It's great you can upload .svg files to make liveries, instead of making everything in the editor like Forza. I made a Doombar livery for my 458 Gr4.

Now down to 1:56.6 on Race C with the extra Doombar power!

Shared my fastest lap replay. I think the race one might have failed due to my downloaded livery. If i have a clean race i'll share the replay.

Associate
Just finished the final menu item, didn’t have to change tyres at all which was a relief as I only had the racing softs.
Won the 1 million credits with the 6 star roulette so that makes up for some of the other times I’ve got a low cost part or 5,000 credits.

Soldato
Anyone have probelms with uploaded decals showing fine on gran-turismo.com but blank in the games livery editor?

Yeah i'm having the same problem today. later on i'll try to upload a decal i uploaded yesterday and see if it does the same.

I'm using GIMP, then Inkscape to convert to svg. I don't know if there is an easier way.

running the SVG's through https://xerocho.github.io/svgomg/ also doesn't fix it.

EDIT: a decal i uploaded yesterday worked fine. I forgot to set Object to PATH for the Text i created today, so it didn't show up in game - fixed that now :)

Last edited:
Soldato
Just finished the final menu item, didn’t have to change tyres at all which was a relief as I only had the racing softs.
Won the 1 million credits with the 6 star roulette so that makes up for some of the other times I’ve got a low cost part or 5,000 credits.

That's a result, i got 500k from that 6 star ticket, i did get a 500k from a 3 or 4 star ticket before that though.

Soldato
Can I just say... Ive had this game for now perhaps a week or so?

Just doing Tokyo at dawn, great race and not easy when AI is on highest... but what's more epic.... the replay of my race.

It just makes the hair on my back (and other places) stand on end... the visuals are something else...

Epic... just ******* epic game... inspite of all the bad press regarding microtransactions and all that crap, Im really enjoying this game, and I havent even scratched the surface...

Soldato
I just got Pole, Fastest Lap & the Win in the 20:00 Manufacturers Cup race, Suzuka is one of my favourite tracks though :)

I ended up qualifying 0.600 faster than 2nd & 3rd in the 2:03's (DR:C group) Shared the race replay - i ended up 7.5 seconds ahead of 2nd.

I might buy a Mclaren Gr3 when i have to give these cars back.

Don
I just got Pole, Fastest Lap & the Win in the 20:00 Manufacturers Cup race, Suzuka is one of my favourite tracks though :)

I ended up qualifying 0.600 faster than 2nd & 3rd in the 2:03's (DR:C group) Shared the race replay - i ended up 7.5 seconds ahead of 2nd.

Nice one dude, I'd be chuffed with that

Soldato

Nice one! I bet you were buzzing after that, it's even sweeter when you get the grand slam! I'll watch the replay when I get home, maybe I'll learn something lol.

Back
Top Bottom