Rate the 2022 Australian Grand Prix out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

I think we’ll see someone else in that Williams before the end of the season. What a liability.

Associate
Look at his positioning, he slows well off the racing line and then leaves no space on the corner itself. That's on Stroll.

They’re both equally useless and likely to cause an accident at every event. I agree with you though, no need for Stroll to cut across like that on a slow lap.

Soldato
Aston need to join the scooter market. They have had more TV time riding those than driving the F1 cars

Caporegime
Just after red flag came out, there was a great graphic on screen showing comparison between Max and Lewis through corner six.

Perfectly showing the Merc has a perfectly fine power unit, the lack of lap time is completely and utterly areo based.

Lewis has to brake earlier and harder, as corner speed needs to be lower than Max, to stay on the track, then Lewis is far later back on throttle as he has to wait, as car is unsteady on corner exit, all due to lack of grip.

Once they get the aero sorted, they will be straight back up to the top.

Associate
@Mr Jack - I owe you an apology. I miss spoke in a previous race thread, where I said people on this forums laughed when Max crashed at Silverstone. I went back and looked, they didn’t. I misremembered and then misspoke. So my apologies for that. I was going to post in the original thread about it but I think lots of posts got deleted.

What I will say is I was at the race live and to a man/woman, every other British fan around me was laughing. I found it quite shocking as a life long F1 fan, almost inhumane. However that’s got nothing to do with OCUK.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Just after red flag came out, there was a great graphic on screen showing comparison between Max and Lewis through corner six.

Perfectly showing the Merc has a perfectly fine power unit, the lack of lap time is completely and utterly areo based.

Lewis has to brake earlier and harder, as corner speed needs to be lower than Max, to stay on the track, then Lewis is far later back on throttle as he has to wait, as car is unsteady on corner exit, all due to lack of grip.

Once they get the aero sorted, they will be straight back up to the top.
Yeah I saw that. Lewis later on the brakes but max much earlier on the power which fits with your point.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Nailed on penalty for Perez if they’ve “noted” him failing to slow for yellows, Shirley?

Associate
Have the stewards noted Perez? I saw them mention the incident but haven’t seen anything pop up on the screen. May have missed it though, as was out of room briefly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom