Poll: Emilia Romagna Grand Prix 2022, Imola - Race 4

Rate the Emilia Romagna grand prix out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Great work from Red Bull, well deserved for Max.

Standard Ferrari with poor decisions under pressure.

Lewis pretty shambolic all weekend, only so long we can blame setup etc when Russell is 10 places further up the grid.

Very happy for Lando. :)

Soldato
Mostly tedious, barely any interesting moments - nice to see Norris picking up some good points and Bottas enjoying putting the Mercedes under pressure

Associate
All of the Hamilton haters out in force, I suspect most are new to the sport, or worse, fair weather supporters.

This is the sport, you have good times and bad. I've got strong "Hamilton is mental for moving to Mercedes" recollections going down.

I think we are seeing the ironing out of a new aero meta, and Mercedes are pushing the envelope, like a certain split turbo. Yes it didn't work flawlessly out of the box, but some of the comments I have read here are embarrassing.

Caporegime
Russell, DotD for me. Made up places, overtook properly, defended well against Bottas with DRS at the end.

Congratulations to RB, absolutely maximised they're weekend. Disaster for Ferrari but Leclerc still has a good lead. Nice to see Nando take a podium, and Yuki and the Astons get a decent result.

Hamilton having a total mare. Expect he'll be back stronger next race. Mick struggling again, pity as he'd done well yesterday.

Soldato
Only recently got into watching F1 and this was probably the most dull one and not on about the weather , track doesnt seem to help with 1 DRS

Man of Honour
OP
Russell, DotD for me. Made up places, overtook properly, defended well against Bottas with DRS at the end.

Congratulations to RB, absolutely maximised they're weekend. Disaster for Ferrari but Leclerc still has a good lead. Nice to see Nando take a podium, and Yuki and the Astons get a decent result.

Hamilton having a total mare. Expect he'll be back stronger next race. Mick struggling again, pity as he'd done well yesterday.

Dissapointed by Mick's race - made a mess at the start and never recovered from there, poor though - pressure will grow - although Magussen went backwards throughout the race too at least he finished in the points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom