*** Forum Update - Official Issues Thread - Please check the OP for known issues ***

Soldato
have to say.......i like it and i'm an auld fart that absolutely detests change. i am not happy about my avatar though - hated the Moltisanti character in The Sopranos. so far, that is my only gripe, so the changes can remain. for now :p
have to say.......i like it and i'm an auld fart that absolutely detests change. i am not happy about my avatar though - hated the Moltisanti character in The Sopranos. so far, that is my only gripe, so the changes can remain. for now :p

Oooph. Just tried the new forum on mobile. While the new desktop version is damn decent, mobile is a bit ‘special’ and not in the good way.
Not even sure how I managed to end up with the quote looking like this on mobile.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
So far I have had a go on the website on desktop, ipad and mobile phone. With desktop and ipad I am very happy, but for the mobile phone it feels like a step back as I preferred the layout of the older version that made much better use of the small screen real estate.

Back
Top Bottom