*** Forum Update - Official Issues Thread - Please check the OP for known issues ***

Caporegime
On mobile could you please add page navigation buttons to top of thread not just the bottom please?

Also on both desktop and mobile, the inability to go to the main forum from a subforum using the clickable forum name is very annoying. It just stops of 'Life' or 'Hardware'. Having the click on the forums button / ham burger menu -> forums is a pain.

Associate
Not sure if its been mentioned already, but on Mobile, alongside the format being horrible, it looks like the ability to see the number of pages is available under the title of the thread so its not easy to go to the latest page. Also when you click into a thread, you have to scroll to the bottom to go to the last page instead of having a page count at the top like on the desktop webpage.

Soldato
Is there any way to make the OCUK logo and icons at top of page bigger on mobile? Generally it’s feeling a refresh of a familiar place which I guess was a big part of the brief.

I pretty much browse exclusively on mobile and I would say my only gripe is fonts and logos and some navigation stuff feels a bit small. I’m also missing page numbers on the thread title which I used a lot. Seems like opening a thread is a bit sketchy as to whether it starts on page 1 or the last page.

Overall I like it. I’m assuming that sending trust messages is now removed and we just use the conversation function?

I’m using default settings on Safari.

Soldato
I will say one thing though.

A competitor based in Manchester (well I guess not really a competitor these days) had quite a good forum and community going.

Then they "upgraded" their forums. They went down for 2 weeks, when they came back, were completely unusable, and completely killed off the entire community, in about a month.

So, to be fair to OCUK, it could be worse :p

Soldato
example of wysiwyg editor failure V

type abcd <cr> efgh
highlight text abcd , hit italic button,
cursor just moves to end of text , without converting abcd into italics (as it used to);
I then typed ijkl which appear in italics and show where cursor now is.

52036476938_ec79bac290_o_d.jpg

Back
Top Bottom