Is my work colleague flirting with me?

Soldato
Oh boy it's been a long while since we've had a thread with this much potential...

Maybe she is? You should double down and follow her home one night just to see if she has partner imho, if not, then you're free to make a move.

Or wear a leopard print cat suit into the office one day and gauge her response.

Please report back with findings ASAP.

Soldato
I had a recently divorced, attractive neighbour look me straight in the eye, and tell me 'If you've got any spare wood, I'd love to have it'.

Of course, I was mid chopping a tree down, and she has a log burner. But I still enjoyed the moment and managed to restrain my inner 'that's what she said'. :p

Soldato
Flirting doesnt mean she likes you even, but maybe she is. I wouldnt go on some text as reason to think that though, most arent that eloquent or well read. work = bored 99%

I had a recently divorced, attractive neighbour look me straight in the eye, and tell me 'If you've got any spare wood, I'd love to have it'.
and I'd be happy to give it to you. Crass harassment or funny depending on how they take it :p

Soldato
Just remember the workplace rules.

main-qimg-b9f3b4140b540f5e7b87d617fd48ca31-pjlq

Remember to point and wink, not smile and do creepy hand.

Soldato
I was in a shop last week and one of the attendants asked if I needed any help with anything. My girlfriend was there like a flash to slap her in the face, no way she'd let other women get away with such blatant flirting.

A few days later I was checking out at Tesco on my own and one of the cashiers asked if I needed any bags. Walked out of the shop with a real spring in my step, boy oh boy there's nothing like a good bit of flirting to make you feel good about yourself! Shame it was a 60 year old man, bit old for me and I don't swing that way. I did feel a bit bad about not putting a stop to it before things got so saucy though - when I got home I couldn't look my girlfriend straight in the eye, I'm sure she must have known I'd done something wrong.

Back
Top Bottom