Poll: This Johnny Depp Stuff

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man of Honour
It does have to be said that AH lawyer seems absolutely out of her depth, Einklehorn or whatever her name is. Its like she's 30 years behind the times or something, seems to have no grasp of modern techniques or technologies, can never remember to turn her mic on, struggles with tablets

Soldato
So, I (read: the wifes family) have some guests round and I was watching this, but had to turn it down so they can have some music on, fair play. So I am watching with the crappy subtitles that sometimes make no sense. I feel I am missing loads.

Soldato
It does have to be said that AH lawyer seems absolutely out of her depth, Einklehorn or whatever her name is. Its like she's 30 years behind the times or something, seems to have no grasp of modern techniques or technologies, can never remember to turn her mic on, struggles with tablets
Well she does look like a old lunch lady or something. Not surprised her grasp of technology is low.

Man of Honour
So, I (read: the wifes family) have some guests round and I was watching this, but had to turn it down so they can have some music on, fair play. So I am watching with the crappy subtitles that sometimes make no sense. I feel I am missing loads.
Have you noticed how Depps name keeps being auto subtitled as Mr dad and death, and her name as misheard?

Man of Honour
Velma from Scooby Doo.
Velma doesnt always look too bad

shutterstock_editorial_1615608a-2000.jpg

Associate

Funny how her desk is absolutely swimming in papers and folders, whereas Johnny's lawyers are all organised with barely anything on it.

That TMZ slip up was soooooo satisfying.

Back
Top Bottom