*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Associate
ubisoft have a sale of £10 off a £15+ spend with code "LEGEND22"

maybe worth a look to someone

Thanks for this. You can use the code multiple times so if anyone doesn't have some of any Ubi games they remotely are interested in, they work out at a real steal. You can also buy the main game with a code and then buy the season pass with the code.

Associate
Bomber Crew free on steam

Bioshock The collection free on epic (includes Bioshock 1 remastered, Bioshock 2 remastered and Bioshock Infinite complete edition).

Last edited:
Associate
Bomber Crew free on steam
The offer is broken as it just throws an error when trying to add the game to my steam account.

Soldato
Are there any PC Microsoft Game Pass deals?

I know with Xbox there is a way of doing it so you end up with months and months of game pass for very little £££

Does the same apply for PC?

Caporegime
I haven't played Bioshock since its release so it has been a welcome change to dive back into the world of Rapture.

I've not taken the time to check out what's been addressed in the remaster, but I'm pretty impressed with how it looks.

Associate
Are there any PC Microsoft Game Pass deals?

I know with Xbox there is a way of doing it so you end up with months and months of game pass for very little £££

Does the same apply for PC?
Game Pass Ultimate (GPU) generally revolves around buying XBOX Live Gold, either UK based or from another region, adding that to your account using a VPN if needed, and then adding 1 month of GPU to convert it all to GPU. If you have the £1 trial available from microsoft, then that'll do the conversion too.

I believe this is the guide that I pointed a few people to a while back. You can also check HUKD for any offers on codes for GPU or Gold. A friend bought me a years worth of EU/UK gold for ~£36 from CDKeys, so I didn't need to use a VPN, then I used the £1 trial for ultimate.

Back
Top Bottom