*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Associate
Apparently Mass Effect Legendary Edition, NFS Heat, GRID Legends, Star Wars: Jedi Knight & more - Free (From 12/7) @ Amazon Prime Gaming. Glad that I didn't buy the ME Legendary edition as was almost going to buy it when it was on humble sub.

Soldato
Final Fantasy 7 Remake intergrade steam version on GreenmanGaming for £39.75, You have to log in, click on FF7 and see if there's a button above the price that lets you add the discount, it'll say XP offers with a big claim button to the right of it.

Associate
Final Fantasy 7 Remake intergrade steam version on GreenmanGaming for £39.75, You have to log in, click on FF7 and see if there's a button above the price that lets you add the discount, it'll say XP offers with a big claim button to the right of it.
£10 off the Steam version, which is already 29% off its regular £70. Will wait for the DF review or whatever to see if they've fixed the technical issues from the EGS version. Although I'm not buying till there's price-parity with the console version.

Wonder what's taking Kingdom Hearts so long. Disney's Marvel stuff is on Steam, so maybe it has something to do with the Switch cloud streaming version. Some kind of forced exclusivity. Oh well, more money for Uncharted 4, leaked to launch on the 20th.

Back
Top Bottom