COVID-19 (Coronavirus) discussion

Man of Honour
The vaccine creates fake spike proteins which the body then attacks and destroys, days may be an underestimate, but vaccines aren’t hanging around for ages.

That is a vastly simplified take on vaccines - for one there have been issues with the delivery system used by the mRNA vaccines - the COVID one was the first time they'd cracked certain issues with it. Some people, usually with existing chronic conditions, can struggle to break down the left over bits from the delivery system potentially building up to a problem - more so with regular repeat use required for treating other diseases but potentially can be a problem with COVID in some cases as little as 4-5 applications before it starts becoming a problem.

Another one where the official messaging is somewhat skewed from the reality - with all the talk of the vaccines being just the same as the ones we've always had just tweaked (not true for the mRNA vaccines) and that they'd been through all the normal testing as previous vaccines just sped up - both are being at best creative with the truth - as is plain from the emergency authorisation documents which for some reason a lot of people seem to pretend don't exist.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
When my daughter was doing Sports Science at Chester Uni around 15 years ago her Lecturer was doing a study in athletes dropping dead from heart attacks which was way before Covid.
The thing is every one gets reported now even if they had a vaccine or not.

Anecdotally but never known a time like the last ~15 months or so for people developing serious heart problems or dying of sudden heart failure. I wouldn't really want to point to a specific cause but I'd hazard towards COVID before vaccines. We have 2 people at work who've developed serious heart issues where it has been medically confirmed as COVID albeit one of those is due to a combination of an untreated tooth infection and COVID and another where it is very likely to be COVID, also several people who are into their fitness develop short term heart related issues post COVID but appear to make a full recovery after a moderate amount of time.

One of my brothers seems to have had something similar, with Angina like symptoms, albeit not serious, though was signed off work for awhile - appears to be due to a combination of COVID and work related stress.

Soldato
haha but the gov and media liked spreading fear though which i didnt fall for.

If you think everyone concerned about the potential negative impacts of covid were just thinking that way because the news told them then you have a great, relatable equivalent to how I think about people like you. "Deeply Dippy"

Last edited:
Associate
If you think everyone concerned about the potential negative impacts of covid were just thinking that way because the news told them then you have a great, relatable equivalent to how I think about people like you. "Deeply Dippy"

Just look at the fear articles of Strep A to fear the children. No doubt a miracle jab will come out soon.

Last edited:
Associate
I know you aren't reading or listening. I'd guess any medical reporting is just fear mongering to you now. You're far too sexy for this news.

On last blood test for kidney transplant my immune system is lowest its been since transplant even at this time of year then other years.. I wounder why?. Yes i take extra care to begin with not getting ill etc which is nothing new to me but all these mandates last 2 years is what caused my immune system to get even lower by not mixing and lockdown downs even less. The next time i get a cold will probably be worse as not had it for 2 years due to lockdown and that what happening now and its only start. All this was predicted.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom