Pentagon releases UFO footage

Associate
Wait for the evidence. There is going to be a lot of people who will have to eat their words I imagine with time. Radar and fighter jet instruments don’t lie. Miltary people and pilots are serious credible people. There is definitely something out there that can’t be explained..

Soldato
Soldato
Wait for the evidence. There is going to be a lot of people who will have to eat their words I imagine with time. Radar and fighter jet instruments don’t lie. Miltary people and pilots are serious credible people. There is definitely something out there that can’t be explained..

Radar can be wrong from being misread, misused or faulty etc. People do lie and can also be wrong in my experience.

Unidentified craft could be flying around with extraordinary performance. But so far we have nothing to prove this but some wild claims that in themselves undermine the claims possibility without the need of first accepting some fringe theories that are even more improbable. What is required is concrete evidence that can be measured and confirmed, like multiple reports of 15 mile long trails of plasma created by the Mach 70 capable craft entering the atmosphere. The light from such a plasma trail would be visible for thousands of kilometres.

Last edited:
Associate
I've always thought aliens making it all the way to Earth and then crashing or otherwise exposing themselves briefly seems monumentally improbable - when you consider that we are monkeys barely out of the stone age yet have made commercial aviation not only possible but with miniscule risk. Flying around the Earth would surely be child's play and essentially risk-free for a civilisation capable of interstellar travel.

Eliezer Yudkowsky made a post on this recently which I thought hit some good points on multiple angles.

"I have enormously wide uncertainty about the distribution of true alien psychologies, or the spacefaring agencies that grow out of them. But it's uncertainty over a metric where--when we look back down at Earth and what those psychologies would mean to us--the supervast majority of probable alien intellects, would not come here across interstellar distances, quietly and hiding on arrival, and then occasionally fly around in giant visible vehicles."

Soldato
The one which I still find the most entertaining
What is required is concrete evidence that can be measured and confirmed, like multiple reports of 15 mile long trails of plasma created by the Mach 70 capable craft entering the atmosphere. The light from such a plasma trail would be visible for thousands of kilometres.

Have you not heard, all we need to do is bend space time around the craft, so that it doesn't interfere with the air molecules at all - so there would be no trail, noise or disturbance at all.. ;)

Associate

Thats one of the big problems though isnt it - just how long have we been waiting for some real evidence on this ? Decades.

What do we have - blurred photos and video - oh and a shedload of fakes. Rather similar to the Lock Ness monster actually, oh and Bigfoot......

Now there is this hearing (America really has lost the plot as a country) and guess what - yet again no real evidence, what a huge surprise.

Soldato
Thats one of the big problems though isnt it - just how long have we been waiting for some real evidence on this ? Decades.

What do we have - blurred photos and video - oh and a shedload of fakes. Rather similar to the Lock Ness monster actually, oh and Bigfoot......

Now there is this hearing (America really has lost the plot as a country) and guess what - yet again no real evidence, what a huge surprise.
That's not technically correct about there is no evidence. Evidence of some sort was shown behind closed doors and they said this evidence is credible and backed up by multiple whistle-blowers. These hearings are not based on nothing, the hearing was due to the multiple whistle-blowers providing evidence. We know they have provided project names, dates, locations, people involved etc. We just don't know details of the evidence which doesn't mean there is no evidence.

Congress just provided an update and passed new UAP/UFO measures. Some of the wording is interesting.

"Included in the Senate-passed package is the Schumer-Rounds "UAP Disclosure Act," to establish an agency to gather UAP records from throughout the government, with a "presumption of immediate disclosure,""
"The Schumer-Rounds legislation also states, "The Federal Government shall exercise eminent domain [ownership] over any and all recovered technologies of unknown origin and biological evidence of non-human intelligence that may be controlled by private persons or entities..."
"The Senate-passed NDAA-IAA also contains two overlapping versions of a Gillibrand-Rubio proposal. These provisions seek to identify any UAP-related technology or information that may be hidden in government-linked programs that have not been properly reported to Congress."
"These provisions also would cut off funding for non-reported UAP-related programs. I discussed the Gillibrand-Rubio provision in some detail in an article published on June 24, but since then there have been some modifications in the language."

What ever the whistle-blowers are showing behind closed doors its got the Demarcates and Republicans working together without even so much as minor bickering or trying to get a one up over each other. This type of full bipartisan support is extremely rare and strongly suggests something is going off in the background. What ever is being shown behind closed doors its got them working together and putting out some interesting new acts like the UAP Disclosure Act.

I would like to point out what I said before. They didn't say ET. They said none human and exotic which can mean a large number of different things then ET.

Last edited:
Associate
Some of you really do have a grandiose sense of self importance.
To think how our little insignificant dot of a planet is to be targeted by aliens multiple times over is absurd. The absolute gall of it.
What unique identifiers has Earth been giving off to them? The only signal we have is the Sun, like billions of others.

I don't think many of you understand the vastness of space and distances involved.
If aliens did visit, they would obviously not care for our technology. I would suspect they would just steam roll in, not be having secret meetings with government officials, or crashing into a desert with their advanced spaceships (which is also laughable).

Last edited:
Caporegime
That's not technically correct about there is no evidence. Evidence of some sort was shown behind closed doors and they said this evidence is credible and backed up by multiple whistle-blowers. These hearings are not based on nothing, the hearing was due to the multiple whistle-blowers providing evidence. We know they have provided project names, dates, locations, people involved etc. We just don't know details of the evidence which doesn't mean there is no evidence.

Congress just provided an update and passed new UAP/UFO measures. Some of the wording is interesting.

"Included in the Senate-passed package is the Schumer-Rounds "UAP Disclosure Act," to establish an agency to gather UAP records from throughout the government, with a "presumption of immediate disclosure,""
"The Schumer-Rounds legislation also states, "The Federal Government shall exercise eminent domain [ownership] over any and all recovered technologies of unknown origin and biological evidence of non-human intelligence that may be controlled by private persons or entities..."
"The Senate-passed NDAA-IAA also contains two overlapping versions of a Gillibrand-Rubio proposal. These provisions seek to identify any UAP-related technology or information that may be hidden in government-linked programs that have not been properly reported to Congress."
"These provisions also would cut off funding for non-reported UAP-related programs. I discussed the Gillibrand-Rubio provision in some detail in an article published on June 24, but since then there have been some modifications in the language."

What ever the whistle-blowers are showing behind closed doors its got the Demarcates and Republicans working together without even so much as minor bickering or trying to get a one up over each other. This type of full bipartisan support is extremely rare and strongly suggests something is going off in the background. What ever is being shown behind closed doors its got them working together and putting out some interesting new acts like the UAP Disclosure Act.

I would like to point out what I said before. They didn't say ET. They said none human and exotic which can mean a large number of different things then ET.
Without knowing anything about the US military and their structures, it would be very easy to speculate wildly on this.

I'll be generous (very) and assume this isn't purely political theatre.

It sounds like the lawmakers could be concerned that they don't know what they don't know. Is it possible that certain branches of the military have close to zero governmental oversight at present? Are the military spawning black projects and not telling anyone about it? That might be concerning lawmakers if that was happening.

Maybe it's less about "aliens" and more about reigning in some of the more secretive operations the military may or may not have been conducting, and/or hiding from the government.

But again, unless you're pretty high up in the military this is all 100% wild speculation.

See, as a layperson you are tempted to assume that the government can access any information it wants, but then stories crop up of agencies refusing to cooperate with government inquiries (iirc that happened recently with the FBI/CIA?) and you wonder just how much is routinely withheld from elected officials, on grounds of national security or whatever?

Perhaps they are simply concerned that they aren't getting enough oversight of certain projects and this is a way to redress that balance.

Or it's all political theatre. Or a bunch of charlatans stringing everyone along.

It could be almost anything. But of all the possibilities, I think genuine alien encounters if by FAR the least likely.

Soldato
What does non-human or exotic mean to you, Pottsey? What do you suggest these life forms are, if non-human or exotic?
Just spit balling if a skunkworks was running an experiential prototype technolgly that failed. If they had a monkey strapped in as the pilot to see what effect the new technolgly had on biological matter. Then the craft crashed and was recovered by people outside the skunkworks. It could be mistaken as none human biological matter (hair burnt off, body not intact) and mistaken as exotic technolgly of which is might even be exotic technolgly.

Again spit balling what if they discovery a previously unknown anomaly that produced a new element and where experimenting with it. That would be exotic.

Less likely some some form of Military AI that had produced some new technology that would be classed as none human.

Even less likely there are other meanings. Interdimensional travel, Time Travel or finding something in an archology site that is technolgly advanced beyond what was thought possible at the time.

This seems to be about what appears to be illegal SAP programs or skunkworks running without oversight. Its likely one of them has produced a radical innovation and built experiential craft. It’s perfectly possible these are what are behind some UFO sighting.

Associate
Just spit balling if a skunkworks was running an experiential prototype technolgly that failed. If they had a monkey strapped in as the pilot to see what effect the new technolgly had on biological matter. Then the craft crashed and was recovered by people outside the skunkworks. It could be mistaken as none human biological matter (hair burnt off, body not intact) and mistaken as exotic technolgly of which is might even be exotic technolgly.

Again spit balling what if they discovery a previously unknown anomaly that produced a new element and where experimenting with it. That would be exotic.

Less likely some some form of Military AI that had produced some new technology that would be classed as none human.

Even less likely there are other meanings. Interdimensional travel, Time Travel or finding something in an archology site that is technolgly advanced beyond what was thought possible at the time.

This seems to be about what appears to be illegal SAP programs or skunkworks running without oversight. Its likely one of them has produced a radical innovation and built experiential craft. It’s perfectly possible these are what are behind some UFO sighting.

Back
Top Bottom