Pentagon releases UFO footage

Permabanned
OP
I guess Project Blue Book didn’t actually close in the 1970s then.
Wasn’t it called Blue Beam? Their was also something called Starwars during the Reagan administration as well if I remember correctly, but that was a while ago so I may be wrong.

Edit- You may be right blue beam was something else.

Permabanned
OP
I don't understand what has changed? That first clip is old now and known as the UFO gimble footage.

All 3 of these clips are relatively old now actually a quick look on YouTube and can find the second clip posted 10 months ago.

It be great to know what toys and weird prototypes these companies make for governments.

Like the bin Laden raid that exposed the yanks have some sort of stealthy blackhawk that no one knew about.
The new part is it’s now official rather than just being fake or the figment of a mentally deranged persons imagination I guess.

Permabanned
OP
I guess their are some people that haven’t really watched it properly he actually explains in quite a lot of detail.

Rogan was right people will do all kinds of mental gymnastics to try and explain it away. I would expect if they had witnessed it themselves that still wouldn’t be enough.

Could it be made up? Sure I guess, are military personnel really that untrustworthy? I mean the pilot wasn’t just your average pilot, he was a commanding officer, who explained that out of 6000 military personnel he was within the top 20 in the chain of command.

It’s fascinating and I also remember quite distinctly a few years ago listening to the radio when the hourly news came on, their was clip about the then Prime minister or deputy can’t remember exactly, urging the government or military to release all the information they have on UFO’s. That was the first and last time I heard that but was it related in some way? Not sure.

It was actually a former Canadian Defense Minister
https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/forme...ges-governments-to-release-ufo-info-1.2334611

Last edited:
Permabanned
OP
This maybe of interest to some the Military Records for Project Blue Book.

The United States Air Force retired to the custody of the National Archives its records on Project BLUE BOOK relating to the investigations of unidentified flying objects. Project BLUE BOOK has been declassified and the records are available for examination in our research room. The project closed in 1969 and we have no information on sightings after that date.

https://www.archives.gov/research/military/air-force/ufos

Permabanned
OP
Had to laugh when he was telling Rogan about the mischief he and other pilots got up to. Freaking people out who were camping in the wilderness at night, causing them to report UFOs. :D
Yeah I joked to my misses that, that would be the sort of thing I would do. :D

Anyone watched the Bob Lazar Rogan podcast. Equally as fascinating although a little more out there.

Permabanned
OP
Lazar seemed to know what he was talking about, bringing people out to the desert to watch test flights as he knew when they were occuring was pretty substantial proof i thought. There is footage of that knocking around though we're talking 1980's camera quality where it's basically a light zipping around.
Yeah I did have a quick search for it but couldn’t find anything.

I just find this so fascinating I’ve got the bug a little. Just about to watch the documentary on Netflix they were taking about towards the end.

I’ll probably end up driving my misses nuts though :D.

Permabanned
OP
I had a look at this ages ago and i can distinctly remember the radar data recording the descent of the objects speed to be 32000 mph at one point (being mentioned somewhere). There were better quality recordings but they were taken away and never released.
He, Commander Fravor did state that they have additional radar images that have not and will not be released due to classification/National Security issues.

In regards to Rroff the short video clips are separated by many years. Commander Fravors experience was the first "credible" experience, which may or may not account for the relaxed, jovial response. As in they already know that it poses no immediate threat. Just a thought.

Permabanned
OP
I guess you haven’t watched any of it either :rolleyes:.

Impressive what you have posted above nevertheless, just not really relevant to any of the information that is being discussed.

Permabanned
OP
So hang on a second.

So there was an experimental craft, which Nasa were testing - which flew at Mach 10, on the same day, or very close to the same day, in roughly the same area these strange reports of a craft moving at very high speeds were reported by the Navy.

How is it not relevant?

I don't see how you can rule it out so quickly, yet leave all these other woo-woo ideas as being legit?
I can rule it out because it is blatantly obvious you haven’t watched the videos, especially the podcast.

It has nothing thing to do with me believing in aliens or not, but your opening statement demonstrates exactly what I was hoping to avoid.

Permabanned
OP
I facepalmed so damn hard when Joe Rogan came out with this clonker;

"The people I put my trust in, are high level military people like yourself"

As if to say, or allude to the notion that - they're somehow infallible, can't make mistakes, can't be fooled and must be right. When in actual fact, such people fool themselves and others, all the time, especially when it comes down to paranormal/otherworldly reports.
If we had ranging you know, you could obviously do the triangle and go hey 'cause. We know how big the field of view is, but for something to leave the field of view that fast with the pod, just staring is pretty fast. I mean it's just it's like out of here like nothing that we have no 'cause we can. I don't care what airplane is. So, let's just use f, twenty two raptor, that's probably well, it's it's probably best airplane in the world. Right now, performance, wise, it can't take off, That is especially if it's a hover, I mean you're you're, talking some it's just sitting in space in the wind and then it just all of a sudden accelerates airplanes in order to and it's not leaving an exhaust plume, no notice, there's none in when you go back to the iraqi, even in the I

Look it takes too much unnecessary time to pull the information from transcripts. Just watch it in it’s entirety before making judgement.

if you tell me, but this was it performance beyond I mean it's like when we saw it disappear when in my nose, I'm I'm talking something. I'm I'm within one slash mile it looking at it gets in front of me and just disappears so take what go to something everyone knows is fast, let's just say sr. Seventy one. It's doing mach three. You know the visibility is fifty miles, so even at Thirty five miles a minute. I'm going to be able to see this thing turn into a little dot as it goes off into the horizon. For problem in it, the thing that we saw disappeared in a second just got, and that's from two different angles. Remember the other airplanes eight thousand feet above me, 'cause we get close to it about twelve thousand feet, so the other planes above me looking down and when it disappear. I said you guys see it and they said no, it's gone. They just literally was poof. Now when you came back and what do you do with this information do report it do you talk to people about it

Permabanned
OP
It's not conformation bias at all, it's Occam's razor.

Simply put - if you have two competing theories, the simplest more rational one - usually turns out to be more likely.

One of the biggest problems with the Podcast, is that the vast majority of what David Fravor says - is just words, none of it comes with any evidence at all - there is a video of a strange object, but no video or photographs of any of the far more stranger stuff that was reported;
  • Where is the actual evidence of the 50-100 meter object in the sea? (which could have been anything, if it was even there)
  • Where it the video, that shows a craft hovering erratically above the sea,
  • Where the footage showing the craft disappearing in two seconds?
On further investigation, it looks as though the videos which were published, were not from Fravor but from another set of pilots, Fravor says he saw the same things they saw, but none of that can be verified..

To me, it's entirely possible that Fravor made the whole thing up.
That’s perfectly fine that’s your opinion but it’s not fact. So instead of taking one side of the other, maybe it’s just better to keep an open mind.

Of course you have less proof that he’s lying or that is was indeed the Mach 10 jet, but that fits better into your preconceived ideas. In fact what you are saying actually falls into the realm of a Conspiracy theory.

The purpose of this thread was not to prove aliens exist let’s get away from that please. It could be true but it’s also like you say more than possible it was made up or man made. I’m quite happy to take on any evidence you may have.

Last edited:
Permabanned
OP
I never claimed any facts, merely which is more likely - a crazy account of a craft moving in ways which defies all known laws of physics, without any evidence. OR someone saw something a bit weird and got confused and we end up where we are now.

All I'm doing, is pointing to what could possibly be a more rational and reasonable explanation for the observed phenomena (X-43), I'm not trying to prove one thing or another, nor do I have to.

When you listen to Fravor's account of the craft hovering the above the water - do you think he's telling the truth?

I think he's telling lies to get famous.
So your saying you have a theory that a very high ranking military official and 5 others including the Pentagon, have colluded to create a conspiracy involving ufos? A conspiracy theory in other words.

Everything you say is possible as is everything he is saying. The problem is we can only ever have part of a story like that due to classified information or national security.
Like I said it’s extremely interesting and possibly necessary not to lean too far one way or the other.

Permabanned
OP
Life is obviously quite rare, you need to have the Goldilocks zone and the right conditions it seems.
The reason I don't believe we have been visited is as follows. The main issue being distance.

Even if an alien could travel at the speed of light, and last week they decided to visit us. If they lived a mere 30k light years away which is pretty much next door in space terms. We wouldn't be welcoming them for 30k years later. To the alien they would get here instantly, however what would be left of Earth then.

The other reasons is the billions of objects out there, our signal radio foot print doesn't really go anywhere. We are just a quiet bit of space.

Before you mention wormhole travelling, it may just not be physically possible in the universe to break certain laws. It could be that simple.
Bob Lazar goes into a bit of that but that’ll be even harder for people to wrap their heads around.

I just prefer to find it interesting. Safer that way :D.

Permabanned
OP
@Doobedoo I guess you haven't bothered reading the other thread?

Fravor is not, and never has been, the world's leading authority on propulsion systems or aerodynamics, nor do the likes of NASA or JPL have to notify Fravor of any testing they are doing.

In light of that, just because he says the object he saw is beyond the realms of what current aviation technology is capable of, literally means diddly-squat.
I’m not sure anyone said at least not here.

Let’s take his military background (if it is indeed true) he is/was a Commanding officer pilot with over 4000hrs flight experience. You would have to assume he’s able to tell the difference between a military jet that’s known or otherwise unknown, a helicopter, a weather ballon, a fly on the lense or whatever else, from something that is vastly different and completely unknown to modern science. Would he not? So while that may not actually prove anything to you, me, Gandhi and Stevie Wonder himself he was prepared to go on the record and state that. That has significance.

Going back to what screech was saying. I can’t be bothered to multiquote or make multiple posts. So what he was basing his argument on is that the Pentagon released official footage of multiple occurrences, that if he is correct, was indeed the mk10 jet, would have to of been doctored in some way to not show any heat signature normally associated with a traditional reaction based jet propulsion system. That is a bold claim which sort of points towards some form of coverup/conspiracy to deceive . Would it not?

Back
Top Bottom