Samsung Galaxy S24 Family Thread

Soldato
How's everyone's signal ? I've noticed that I'm 1-2 bars most of the time. 15 pro was 3-4.. not sure if it's measuring different or what but it's a bit odd.

Same for me but weirdly it doesnt seem to effect call quality. Though i have now switched on WIFI calling just in case

Soldato
If you go through the links on the website to buy it eventually you get to a terms and conditions. It seems to be 2 claims in 12 months or 4 in 24.

It's just an insurance product run by a third party I think though and not applecare equivalent. It's talking about having to post your broken phone of to get it repaired.
In some countries that 2 claims in 12 months excludes screen replacements so that's why I was unsure.

Soldato
APp on play store called DevCheck, what does it show for others on the battery tab?

Mine shows:

tUdZliy.jpeg
Exact same as yours

W50

W50

Associate
I have been notified that my S24u has been dispatched, even though it should have been for 9th Feb. (Which I was happy with, to allow more time for a software release).

Soldato
What are the discounts available/cheapest way to get the 24+? Samsung have a code for £100 off the + if there's no phone to trade in (which is the case for me), and another one for 5% off when using the app, bringing it from £999 to £849.

Is there anything else to stack on it? :)

Associate
After using since Wednesday / Thursday I have the phone in a really good place.

Would really encourage people to use the Good lock tools and Theme park to customise, I've also used adb to remove some of the bloatware.

Also, if you use Themepark to create your own themes you can use 3rd party icons from the play store, you cannot do this with the built-in theme engine and have to use Samsung store icons which aren't that great .

Another tip, with the wallpapers. For the lock screen you can configure upto 15 wallpapers that rotate.

I love the fact Samsung provide so much flexibility, some may argue it's complex but I love that I can tailor it without having to use a 3rd party launcher

Back
Top Bottom