Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
That was basically just not a very important or even interesting part of the interview which they've chosen to focus on. They haven't spoke about or mentioned the majority of the interview in which he spoke about controversial points that don't paint the West in a good light. They've also now buried the story on the front page despite the fact it has 100m impressions on Twitter in less than 24 hours. I'm so glad I cancelled my TV license.

Yeah its not been front page of every news site all day has it :rolleyes:

Imagine Putin playing his propaganda that paints the West in a bad light, who could possibly have seen that coming??

Is that how we judge something being newsworthy or factual, by how many twitter impressions it gets?? God give me strength, there really is no hope for some people, Elon really does know his audience and has them eating out of his hand.

Soldato
Hitler wasn't such a bad guy, those Jewish Poles forced Hitler to defend the German population in Poland and create living space. And then those Jewish poles became Nazis, so we had to defend the Russians in Poland, so we invaded from the East to give those dirty Poles a lesson in double penetration - Putin, 2024

Last edited:
Associate
Because after 16 months of Swedish investigation if there was Russia evidence there wouldn't be hesitation to out them.

Something is probably being covered up.
I guess "we'll never know."

And yeah occams razor, I'll suspect the guys that very strangely said oh we can do it, easy peasy..... Bit weird, bit of a senile weird thing to sow a seed about.

But still "did Germany a favour...."
Maybe it was Gretta?
That's what Sweden is covering up :p

Oh sanctions ohhh no not more sanctions, plz stop sanctioning me sanctions me some more daddy.. just sell it all to China instead., which they have.
Its physical removal from the board was genius/insanity.

It was Ukrainian special forces with the US Navy providing technical support (i.e. putting them on station).

Associate
In all honesty I don’t know.

Possibly because it would require another party to be complicit in something that would clearly cause problems for Europe.

Caporegime
Why go to the trouble when the US and Ukraine could have just asked Canada not to return the turbines?

What trouble Biden thought it was easy? Trump too apparently.

But yeah Who knows, itll be interesting if it ever gets brought to light..

If we are playing guess the reason the "it doesnt concern the swedish governemnt anymore" is a weird easy get out. Did they find something damning?

But yeah speculation is "fun"

Man of Honour
On the one hand I think if Putin strongly suspected or had evidence that the US had done it he probably wouldn't have been shy of saying so especially if he thought the CIA was involved who he seems to have an immense dislike for, being cagey about the whole thing and the evidence possibly points to another or more complicated explanation.

Soldato
That was basically just not a very important or even interesting part of the interview which they've chosen to focus on. They haven't spoke about or mentioned the majority of the interview in which he spoke about controversial points that don't paint the West in a good light. They've also now buried the story on the front page despite the fact it has 100m impressions on Twitter in less than 24 hours. I'm so glad I cancelled my TV license.

That was the entire core of his Rhetorical argument, not so random side piece. He is using 20th century understanding of a nation state and applying it to the 9th century, at the start feudalism and fiefdoms (along with the Eastern Roman Empire, Franks and Visigoths) all wandering around Europe, England as it would become known had teh odd viking raid or 30 (see the tv show) The modern concept comes from the Westphalian System , and from earlier with the birth of capitalism, about 700 years later.

Last edited:
Soldato

The important part was saying the nazis were just wanting a piece of land and the bad poles refused.

Who knew WW2 was all the fault of the polish not wanting to give up some territory to poor Adolf.

Soldato
What trouble Biden thought it was easy? Trump too apparently.

But yeah Who knows, itll be interesting if it ever gets brought to light..

If we are playing guess the reason the "it doesnt concern the swedish governemnt anymore" is a weird easy get out. Did they find something damning?

But yeah speculation is "fun"

Very risky given the location. The facts,

Russians in the vicinity. Check.
Vladolf denial. Check
Immediate Kremlin finger pointing. Check
Russian threats to freeze Europe into submission. Check

Results. Almost certainly Russians.

Soldato
The important part was saying the nazis were just wanting a piece of land and the bad poles refused.

Who knew WW2 was all the fault of the polish not wanting to give up some territory to poor Adolf.

This was after Poland carved up Czechoslovakia though, I guess he was pointing out the Poles weren't entirely innocent since they'd taken part in the dismantlement of another country. I guess watching a whole 2 hour interview so you get the complete context is a massive ask, perhaps Tiktok is a better medium for some people.

a small northeastern part of the borderland region known as Trans-Olza was occupied and annexed to Poland, ostensibly to "protect" the local ethnic Polish community and as a result of previous territorial claims.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
This was after Poland carved up Czechoslovakia though, I guess he was pointing out the Poles weren't entirely innocent since they'd taken part in the dismantlement of another country. I guess watching a whole 2 hour interview so you get the complete context is a massive ask, perhaps Tiktok is a better medium for some people.

Surprise surprise it is worth reading the whole thing rather than your selective **** take.

TBH I don't really see the difference between what you are posting and a personal attack - it is a complete insult to anyone's intelligence that you waded through the content of that Wiki to post what you did, or like earlier posting that interview where you had to selectively pull bits from something which in its entirety goes completely against the narrative you are trying to push.

Also:

Hitler gave a speech in Berlin on 26 September 1938 and declared that the Sudetenland was "the last territorial demand I have to make in Europe".[13] He also stated that he had told Chamberlain, "I have assured him further that, and this I repeat here before you, once this issue has been resolved, there will no longer be any further territorial problems for Germany in Europe!"[13]

Doesn't at all sound relevant to current events :s

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom