Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Grabbed 3 tickets to go see the Demon Slayer film with a couple of friends

7oXsryq.png

Associate
BDbU7dr.jpeg

I have a cheap and nasty mech keyboard with no backlight and wanted something thockier and clickier but on a budget.

Lots of people were recommending GMK67 base from the chinese marketplace saw it for £27 and thought why not. Got some shine through RGB keys in a gradient and some JWICK T1 Tactile switches on the way.

Soldato
Collected my new irons today from American Golf, lovely, not sure compared to my D9 irons, but much, much more forgiving!

Soldato
Used my neighbours when we were clearing our roadside of trees (unadopted road)
Took.a gamble on an eBay seller selling damaged packaging items £60 all compete (£200 in Screwfix) I know it's not a massive capacity battery but it's to get a few branches at a time 5 inch dia maybe works a lot better than a reciprocating one

Screenshot-2024-02-09-18-49-52-94-99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg

Soldato
Used my neighbours when we were clearing our roadside of trees (unadopted road)
Took.a gamble on an eBay seller selling damaged packaging items £60 all compete (£200 in Screwfix) I know it's not a massive capacity battery but it's to get a few branches at a time 5 inch dia maybe works a lot better than a reciprocating one

Screenshot-2024-02-09-18-49-52-94-99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg

Remember - no medical threads allowed (I'm calling it) :p

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
5JD60wM.jpeg

New bluetooth adapter, this time with BT 5.3 support. For a tenner wasn't expecting huge range etc but really, it manages to maintain a stable connection whilst listening to a podcast on the PC upstairs and I'm all the way downstairs between one floor and 4 walls approx 20-25 metres away, without the need for a dongle with a big aerial, and that is on just some TWS buds. Most impressive.

Best of all, unlike the user reviews of most of the other ones that supposedly don't work on Windows 11 at BT 5.3, this is detected as a Realtek chip and Windows auto installs the Realtek 2023 driver accordingly, the firmware class profile is in device manager LMP 12 which is BT 5.3.

Soldato
New bluetooth adapter, this time with BT 5.3 support. For a tenner wasn't expecting huge range etc but really, it manages to maintain a stable connection whilst listening to a podcast on the PC upstairs and I'm all the way downstairs between one floor and 4 walls approx 20-25 metres away, without the need for a dongle with a big aerial, and that is on just some TWS buds. Most impressive.

Best of all, unlike the user reviews of most of the other ones that supposedly don't work on Windows 11 at BT 5.3, this is detected as a Realtek chip and Windows auto installs the Realtek 2023 driver accordingly, the firmware class profile is in device manager LMP 12 which is BT 5.3.

I'm obviously lagging behind on Bluetooth, I just bought a new 5.0 adapter, although my only requirement is that it works on Linux anyway, so probably for the better in some respects, but just plugged it into a Windows 11 install and it also detects as Realtek, LMP 9 so definitely 5.0, I paid the same as you, so might have to swap to test if any better.

Grabbed a new Pi, not upgraded mine in a good long while, and couldn't be bothered with the stock faff over the last few years.

SELdBP8.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom