Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
They have a lot of rusky business so unable to moderate as them won't be happy and lots of dirty things would come out. Tell me if I am wrong?

I don't claim anything. Just asking a question.
Actually you make a claim - a statement - and then a question.

All dogs have nine legs. Tell me if I am wrong?

That's a bit different to "do all dogs have nine legs?" And thanks to your question mark at the end you're actually just asking someone whether they'll tell you if you're wrong.

So no, I won't tell you whether you are wrong. But I'd still like to know about these dog legs if it's not too far off topic. Good luck with your future accusations without foundations, just like that other poster you disdain so much (and we all do, no doubt). Best wishes.

Oh, also: maybe write to your MP. Not about whether there are shady Russians infiltrating a shop, but about what actually matters. Every little helps.

Don
If someone is repeatedly posting misinformation to the point that it is dominating the forum then moderators should do something about said person.
The mods are aware of the issue, however their solution is for everyone else in the thread to put the unnamed someone on ignore. Which would be fine in say a FIFA thread but not in one like this for the reasons people have mentioned covering the spread of misinformation/false news.

We aren't here to fact-check or moderate freedom of speech (except where it explicitly goes against our rules). Everyone is entitled to a view regardless of how right or wrong you may feel it is.

By all means reply and debunk anything you feel is mis-information posted by any individuals, but continual "dog-piling" will NOT be tolerated (and could be constituted as Personal attacks / Harassment)

Maybe you should open a thread in the moderator forum instead of spamming this thread with rubbish
If you have a specific issue then this is the best way to get our attention, and allow discussion with us as to why we can/cannot deal with content, and what options are available.

They have a lot of rusky business so unable to moderate as them won't be happy and lots of dirty things would come out. Tell me if I am wrong?
That's a particularly strong accusation (some would say almost libellous), got any evidence to back that up?

Caporegime
It would be nice if the UN could start checking where the money is spent before handing it out to vatniks.

Maybe you should open a thread in the moderator forum instead of spamming this thread with rubbish

You might think it's rubbish, but it's actually just a different opinion, which is perfectly permissible according to the mods.

Commissario

That's a particularly strong accusation (some would say almost libellous), got any evidence to back that up?

Yeah, this is a really big claim to make, I'd like to know exactly how you can justify it please.

Reactions: RxR
Soldato
We aren't here to fact-check or moderate freedom of speech (except where it explicitly goes against our rules). Everyone is entitled to a view regardless of how right or wrong you may feel it is.

By all means reply and debunk anything you feel is mis-information posted by any individuals, but continual "dog-piling" will NOT be tolerated (and could be constituted as Personal attacks / Harassment)

If you have a specific issue then this is the best way to get our attention, and allow discussion with us as to why we can/cannot deal with content, and what options are available.

What constitutes “dog piling” in this context. Roar is just in the overwhelming minority on the issues being discussed in this thread and people passionately disagree with his viewpoint. If we aren’t able to call him out then what is the point of this forum?

Commissario
Waiting on you to backup these claims still.

What constitutes “dog piling” in this context. Roar is just in the overwhelming minority on the issues being discussed in this thread and people passionately disagree with his viewpoint. If we aren’t able to call him out then what is the point of this forum?
By all means call him out, but do it tactfully and with respect.

I'm fed up of the same people ganging up and shooting people down on here.

Associate
I'm fed up of the same people ganging up and shooting people down on here.

Nobody is "ganging up".

He repeatedly posts and talks utter nonsense and gets called out for it by multiple people, at the same time.

I'm sure people are getting "fed up" of watching him keep posting the same nonsense and lies while you guys look on and claim people are "dog piling" on him to protect him.

You cannot sit there and say on the one hand "ANYONE should call out misinformation" and then accuse people of "dog piling" on him when we do EXACTLY what you said we should do.... call out misinformation.

Last edited:
Soldato
Nobody is "ganging up".

He repeatedly posts and talks utter nonsense and gets called out for it by multiple people, at the same time.

I'm sure people are getting "fed up" of watching him keep posting the same nonsense and lies while you guys look on and claim people are "dog piling" on him to protect him.

You cannot sit there and say on the one hand "ANYONE should call out misinformation" and then accuse people of "dog piling" on him when we do EXACTLY what you said we should do.... call out misinformation.

Could not agree more.

If people are free to post anything no matter how incorrect it is, they should expect a proportionate number of replies calling them out.

Soldato
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom