So err, What’s Happened to the Princess of Wales?

Soldato
I’ve never know someone’s photoshop skills to be ripped to shreds on national TV so much before. She’s probably already cancelled her Adobe CC photography plan and put her MacBook on eBay
More like Gimp lol. Photoshop is so smart now its pretty hard to do a bad job.

Soldato
There's so much "let AI do it" built into modern image manipulating software that it's no surprise most people aren't actually "good" at doing it manually. Looking at the photos it's very obvious Kate isn't manually editing stuff, but letting AI do it to the sections she has selected.

Soldato
It was absurdly ridiculous this morning, a correspondent saying what the guy who took the picture was going to the farm shop to buy.

Farcical. Woman goes to shop.

And if you're wondering it was steak. The guy was going to buy steak. I'm not sure if there's been an update as to whether he bought the steak or not. I may write to my MP in disgust at having such news held from the public.

Soldato
Look at how Parliament reacted when Liz did actually die, and all the wheels that were put into motion before it was officially announced. I think it'd be just as obvious if Charles had popped his clogs.

Anyone remotely famous has an updated obit on file. Royalty, they've got the whole two months planned and William has got Penny on speed dial for the game of thrones thing.

Back
Top Bottom