Show Us Your Motors!

Associate
My Megane R26 which I've had for about 3 weeks now, I've removed the "MEGANE" and some of decals since I took these photos.

megfront.jpg

megrear.jpg

megside.jpg

megpaint.jpg

Soldato
Took a few more pics of me truck today whilst up the lotty. :cool:
Yippee Kiyay. :D

Spotted this on your drive this morning, looks tidy malc (why the name change btw? hit the big 45?) Nice to see you still have the polo - are you keeping this? What happened to your landy you had recently?

Soldato
Nice cars those, two people I know have them. What are they like to drive? Looking at the specs they dont look the quickest....

In normal situations they really ain't quick, noisy on the motorway and you will get rattles.

But get it to some b roads and if you are brave enough to keep it on the boil and really man handle it, it's a different story.

Not super quick but easily quick enough to have fun.

Fun is the easiest way to describe it.

Have a watch :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkDQvCyDLtM

No surprise people are now adding turbos and super chargers to bring power more into line with the clio sport :)

Last edited:
Soldato
Still not very good photos, apologies for the scaffolding we're just having the roof repaired (after 110 years):

Meg%20II-2%20002.JPG

Meg%20II-2%20003.JPG

Meg%20II-2%20004.JPG

Meg%20II-2%20006.JPG

Ownership:

Cons: Rear view is limited, space in the back for 3 isn't really space in the back for 3, not much of an engine/exhaust note
Pros: Quick, Handles, Comfy, Fits 5 (as long as it's 3 small people in the back), 35mpg (urban+m'way), Quick, and erm quick.

Can't think of anything else!

Back
Top Bottom