What CPU cooler to cool in this tight space ?

Soldato
Would I get a Silver arrow in there maybe ?

jc1.jpg

Soldato
Mod involving putting the PSU outside your case might just about do it perhaps.

Hard to see how deep your case is though but that graphics card seems quite tight up against that PSU. The silver arrow with it's 140mm fan will take up a fair bit more room than that card.

Soldato
Would I get a Silver arrow in there maybe ?

jc1.jpg

after a similar question was asked in a different thread i found that even a zalman CNPS9900MAX would clash with the PSU, despite being a very short air cooler (10mm shorter than the silver arrow, despite having a 135mm fan in it)

even if you can remove the join between the bottom of the case and the back of the case, then push the PSU right up against the side wall then you wont even get close to fitting the silver arrow in there

your only option would be to move the PSU beneath the hard drive cages

*edit*
that is the lian li PC-V354 isnt it (possibly with a B after it)

Last edited:
Associate
It was a kind of contradictory thread. It needs to fit in a tight space, so I'm going to pick one of the biggest cooler I can find, and I'm asking for advice, so I'm going to ignore a bunch of concurrent opinions. Sounds like a human to me. Most of the people I know are like this. :p

Soldato
If the PSU won't go under the graphics card in tge flat orientation you might be able to have it mounted at the front somehow venting out tge front if tge case. < why iPod why do you keep writing tge rather than the.

Case is pretty deep at 420mm

Back
Top Bottom