Algeria hostage crisis

Permabanned
My uncle works out there doing security at oil and gas plants. Haven't seen updates from him on Facebook since this kicked off. Hoping it's not his station that's been hit.

Soldato
*insert generic armchair ramblings here*

Bore off and create your own thread for like minded people to post such value lacking opinions on if they run the world.

So ridiculous when you have posts like this one...

My uncle works out there doing security at oil and gas plants. Haven't seen updates from him on Facebook since this kicked off. Hoping it's not his station that's been hit.

Hope you get the good news your family hopes for :(

Caporegime
Bore off and create your own thread for like minded people to post such value lacking opinions on if they run the world.

So ridiculous when you have posts like this one...

I never said I cared, I just get slightly perturbed when people find it surprising that we seem to involve ourselves in nations we sold our merchandise to for decades, constantly.

Maybe it is true that it lacks value (I don't see humanity evolving out the desire to kill any time soon), but discussing it, is still valid.

Retrospect: I suppose it is rather pointless in this thread proper, so i shall leave my opinion there.

Last edited:
Soldato
The Algerian GIS are a well trained and capable Tier One SF unit with a vast range of experience in dealing with Islamist Militants.

On Thursday, it appears that the Algerian army bombarded the militants as they tried to move hostages in a convoy. Stephen McFaul, a hostage who survived the attack and has been calling his family back in the UK, was quoted by his brother as saying captives had been put on five jeeps (which he also described as "trucks"), bound, gagged and with explosives fastened to their necks.

Only Mr McFaul's jeep survived the attack, crashing, at which point the hostage managed to break free. "The army bombed four out of five of the trucks and four of them were destroyed," Brian McFaul said, as quoted by Reuters. It is not known how many captives were in each jeep. It was unclear whether the vehicles had been struck by missiles fired from helicopters or by ground forces. In a claim that could not be verified on the ground, the militants said 35 hostages and 15 militants had been killed by helicopter fire.

The phrase WTF has never been so apt.

Soldato
I never said I cared, I just get slightly perturbed when people find it surprising that we seem to involve ourselves in nations we sold our merchandise to for decades, constantly.

Maybe it is true that it lacks value (I don't see humanity evolving out the desire to kill any time soon), but discussing it, is still valid.

Making the statement "I wonder how much we are going to involve our forces" earlier because I am genuinely interested as it will directly affect my life some what! Those are the things that should be discussed, as is OhEsEcks post. It's nothing to do with me being surprised about how the world works :confused: (we're all big boys now).

The problem with these threads is certain members come along and digress the whole topic with squabbling nonsense. Israel, white supremacy, KKK?

WTF lol - INTERNETZ - SERIOUS

Soldato
I wonder how much we are going to involve our forces here and Mali. We have already assigned logistical support to French operations in Mali. Watch this space no doubt!

As the area is the size of France and there are only a couple of thousand feet on the ground, mission creep ala Libya is a strong possibility. I would be very surprised if the SAS were not already there to do the same job they did in Libya.

Soldato
Why even bother asking such a question, we will be permanently placed in at least one middle-east nation for the rest of this god awful century of senile decision making.

Until every nation is as we want them, it wont end, it just isnt good for business for the 5 Permanent Members.

You want to sit on your computer ranting about crap? Then deal with the fact that we will always be in the middle making sure oil stays cheap and it flows west.

Caporegime
The only thing you know about the KKK is how the Hollywood powers presented it to you - rednecks who burned crosses and lynched Blacks - which is so far from the truth. You probably have no idea who runs Hollywood.

You wouldn't dare read his book because most of its sources are Jewish sources and they are irrefutable FACTS. It would blow your tiny mind but in order to be awakened you have to be prepared to critically analyse new ideas which are currently outside your tiny mindset.

Or just get back to watching Django and X-Factor.

confirmed conspiraloon....

Permabanned
The Jewish media compares everyone who opposes Jewish supremacy to Hitler (Gaddafi, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad) but what about all the crimes Jews have committed? we keep hearing about how horrible the holocaust was but there were far worse crimes committed at the hands of the Jews.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html

You need to see what Jews say about other people, whites, blacks, arabs then maybe you'll realise these people shouldn't be considered white.

Whites don't control America Jews do, not sure the last time we had a white president but currently they have a black kosher puppet.

Wont be long until they send our children to die in more wars while they sit back and profit. They don't value non-Jewish life we're nothing more than pawns.

Permabanned
Heard from my older brother today that my uncle was there. He's alive, but two of his team were killed. Don't know much more than that. I assumed he was in Chad as he was there late last year.

Back
Top Bottom