iOS 7 Review

Man of Honour
Well here goes, been having problems today anyway, cant even close apps, even after softreset. Click the cross and nothing happens. Youtubes decided to stop playing any videos as well.

Associate
my iPhone 4S had a totally flat battery this morning. It had a full charge are 7PM and by 8AM was so flat it needed 20 minutes of charging before it switched on. Looks like it downloaded 7.02 all by itself overnight as it then invited me to install it. Glad it was via wifi and not 3g.

Like most here, I find the colours of ios7 very odd. I also hate the words chosen in things like deleting emails and SMS where it invites you to trash them.

Have to say my iPhone does not feel so special anymore.

Soldato
my iPhone 4S had a totally flat battery this morning. It had a full charge are 7PM and by 8AM was so flat it needed 20 minutes of charging before it switched on. Looks like it downloaded 7.02 all by itself overnight as it then invited me to install it. Glad it was via wifi and not 3g.

Like most here, I find the colours of ios7 very odd. I also hate the words chosen in things like deleting emails and SMS where it invites you to trash them.

Have to say my iPhone does not feel so special anymore.

I've got a jailbroken 4S and tempted to give iOS7 a go but reading things like this does make me have second thoughts.

Is it possible to put iOS 6 back on if I don't get on with it?

Man of Honour
Omg wtf have they done, before i can even explore where have they moved the lock rotate to.

Edit never mind found that, nice control centre, swiping upto close apps is nice, how it only shows three per screen is horribale, and everything in the os is to bright and to spaced out.
And more baffaling is the icons and keyboard they just look nasty, going to take some getting used to visually.

:( humph why did i upgrade.

Last edited:
Soldato
Has the calendar changed? I used to just tap a day and it lists what was on at the bottom of the screen. Trying to find when I was next meeting with a client earlier involved going in a day, scroll, out the day, and so on, for 3 weeks of individual days. Am I doing it wrong?

Associate
Has the calendar changed? I used to just tap a day and it lists what was on at the bottom of the screen. Trying to find when I was next meeting with a client earlier involved going in a day, scroll, out the day, and so on, for 3 weeks of individual days. Am I doing it wrong?

Click the magnifying glass top right for a decent condensed view of upcoming events. A bit odd but not terrible.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Something I've picked up.. If you type a message in landscape, then switch the phone to portrait it will lose your half of the messages until you tap the screen.

It's not too annoying but it happens more than I would assume it should. 7.0.2 (iPhone 5).

Soldato
Maybe I'm a bit weird but I rather like the calendar app!

Just realised, but if you want to bring the buttons back up in Safari, you don't need to scroll up slightly, you can just tap the bottom of the screen. Everybody probably already knew that however :D

Man of Honour
Maybe I'm a bit weird but I rather like the calendar app!

Just realised, but if you want to bring the buttons back up in Safari, you don't need to scroll up slightly, you can just tap the bottom of the screen. Everybody probably already knew that however :D

Md you can swipe left/right from the edge of the screen, to go foreword/backwards.

Any news on when 7.03 is going to be released, its such a buggy os its doing my head in.

Back
Top Bottom