*** The Official Diablo III Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Found a pretty cool legendary amulet last night, will post it when I get home.

It's secondary effect is 100% immune to all fire dmg and 13% of any fire dmg that would have been dealt is converted into healing.

Associate
I just can't get enough of this game since 2.0. I was another player who dropped it a couple of months after release for reasons mentioned plenty of times before, but now I'm like some addict who's looking for his next loot fix.

Associate
New difficulty levels, new loot system, no more paragon cap, new events and the auction houses are closing down. Blizzard have actually explained it very well on their site, and they have also brought in a 50% increase in experience/loot till the expansion is released.

Permabanned
New difficulty levels, new loot system, no more paragon cap, new events and the auction houses are closing down. Blizzard have actually explained it very well on their site, and they have also brought in a 50% increase in experience/loot till the expansion is released.

I think the boost is only 50% XP not loot/magic find as well.

Soldato
I'm at work so couldn't check, but pretty sure it says both when you mouse over it in game?

It's xp boost only I think

Reaper of Souls™ launches on March 25 for PC and Mac—and as of today you can prepare for death's imminent arrival with +50% bonus XP in Diablo III.

This hefty XP bonus gives your heroes a leg up on the new Paragon Leveling System, which just went live in patch 2.0.1. The new Paragon Leveling system not only allows ALL of your characters to share and contribute towards a single account-wide Paragon level, but it also grants bonus ability points with each Paragon level gained, which can be discretionally assigned to your character’s stats.

Soldato
I would make a new Wizard and start on Normal or Hard mode. Play through the game again from scratch and find some upgrades with all the nice drops you'll get as you play :)

Playing from your existing Level 50 may be OK, but much less interesting I would have thought.

start normal for the first 10 then hard it up didn't really notice the difference between normal and hard but it was worth a re roll

Caporegime
I don't understand why you'd start a new character....you can change your skills at any point and run through the game at any point. There's just no point in restarting unless you want a gender change :confused:

Soldato
I started a new toon with the loot 2.0, i already had DH, Wiz, Monk and WD at 60, only toon i never had was a Barb, so i rolled one of those, mainly because Crusader gear is similar and i could use the Barb to farm the crusader some gear, hopefully crusaders can use 2h as i found a legendary 2h with -20 level on it, and 1250dps or so, not bad for a lvl40 2h :) oh and it has a socket

Soldato
start normal for the first 10 then hard it up didn't really notice the difference between normal and hard but it was worth a re roll

I'm levelling a Wizard at the moment. I did the first 10ish levels on normal, then Hard for a couple of levels, then Expert for a few more. I settled on Master at about level 24(ish) :p Been doing that since. Sure it can be a bit difficult at times (mainly against "hard combo" elites and the odd boss) but the extra XP is totally worth it. I think it’s like +200% in Master. My Wizard is now level 45(ish) I haven’t played for a few days. I've not even completed act 2 yet :eek: I'm having so much fun with it to be honest :) Can't wait to get some play time tonight with the added extra +50% :D

Soldato
I started a new toon with the loot 2.0, i already had DH, Wiz, Monk and WD at 60, only toon i never had was a Barb, so i rolled one of those, mainly because Crusader gear is similar and i could use the Barb to farm the crusader some gear, hopefully crusaders can use 2h as i found a legendary 2h with -20 level on it, and 1250dps or so, not bad for a lvl40 2h :) oh and it has a socket

You Xylonite in the RAP clan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom