1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

*** The Official Diablo III Thread ***

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by square_nothing, 20 Mar 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Porkie

Gangster

Just had a read through the patch notes and I am now even more excited for Season 4. The Barb Hota build is looking more promising at end game, and I really love the Hota play style. I was never a massive fan of the spin to win mechanic, but it was effective.

2. Ayahuasca

Capodecina

3pm tomorrow it starts? Wonder how many asians die over the weekend doing 72 hour marathons.

3. Makhaira

Mobster

Tried out the cube on my non-season chars, nice addition to generate alternative builds. Additional torment levels are nice too, but it's a shame that the new crafting mats don't get any bonus drop rates above T7.

Not sure about S4 yet, I played barb mainly last season, so I do fancy a change, although I guess a different playstyle is almost unique in itself. Keep toying with the idea of either Monk or WD...

4. Digital X

Sgarrista

Just read up on Seasons more, to find we can loot legendaries not available in non season mode. That's my cue to start fresh. I've been a barb from scratch but going to try the ranged character whatever it's called. The one with the bow.

5. Makhaira

Mobster

Demon Hunter. Every season there are new items that are unique to the season, and become available in non-seasons when the season ends. There are also various season specific achievements if you're into that sort of thing.

6. Digital X

Sgarrista

Yeah only recently found where achievements are actually. About 29% in total. From what I've seen Demon Hunter looks quite fun.

I did plan to run through the game on each class, each difficulty (Torment 1-10 also) Mad maybe?..

Edit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comments/217gym/paragon_experience_table/ 1000 paragon levels?! I heard from a mate there was 100.. Christ.

Last edited: 27 Aug 2015
  7. Jony27

Sgarrista

Fancy playing this again after getting it when it came out.
    Problem is, when everyone had to use those key generators, I had the app on my phone and have had new phones since and forgotten my pin/password.
    Any advice on how to get it back?

8. Wyrdo

Capodecina

You need to contact Blizzard, check their website.

https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/remove-battlenet-authenticator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.