Show Us Your Motors!

Permabanned
2.0i petrol vtr +
140bhp
has air con, cruise control, parking sensors, digital climate control, cd multi changer in the arm rest lol.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Looks nothing like a £1k car, what a fantastic buy. Without it saying '54' on the numberplate 99% of people wouldn't guess it wasn't far newer and more expensive.

Soldato
It's hard to believe cars like that are approaching 10 years old now - it looks like it could be part of Citroen's current lineup!

Fantastic value for £1k, regardless of the possibilities of interesting French electrics.

Soldato
21 years old at the end of the month

2014-03-291638162_zpsc4f8cb9e.jpg

Soldato
And it looks it in every way :D

I used to love putting colour-coded 3 spokes on my cars in Gran Turismo on my PS1..

That looks so 90s but it's great :D

oh yeah haha, Im not trying to compete with the Citroen, that has aged well btw.

Just saying 21 years old and still looking in tiptop condition, its on its original paintwork too

Associate
Picked up a UZZ32 (Active sus) Soarer at the weekend, been waiting for the right one for a few years, and this is the best example I've seen for a while.

D5HpVde.jpg

Already the owner of a UZZ31, so I know ownership isn't going to be cheap- the Alternator packed up on day 2 of ownership (but looking at the three-inch-thick service history that's just about the only part that hasn't been replaced by the slighty OCD previous owner)

It's spooky to drive. You think the brakes aren't working, but then you realise it's because the front bumper doesn't dip a millimeter with the anchors hard on. Likewise on the throttle and round corners, you just don't get the sensations you expect from a car- Takes a bit of getting use to, but absolutely loving it.

Back
Top Bottom