Show Us Your Motors!

Associate
Yep active (gyro-controlled) suspension, four wheel steering (turning circle is really good!), VFD dashboard, touchscreen controls, satnav (Japan only), LCD rear view mirror, ultrasonic wingmirrors, all sorts of stuff that was pretty funky for 1991 :cool:

Associate
Yep active (gyro-controlled) suspension, four wheel steering (turning circle is really good!), VFD dashboard, touchscreen controls, satnav (Japan only), LCD rear view mirror, ultrasonic wingmirrors, all sorts of stuff that was pretty funky for 1991 :cool:

And a cassette player :D

Soldato
2.0i petrol vtr +
140bhp
has air con, cruise control, parking sensors, digital climate control, cd multi changer in the arm rest lol.

Thats really good.

My girlfriend is about to spend 5k on a '07 VW Polo with around 35k miles and very little features. Think it just has a CD player and aircon lol

Last edited:
Associate
Thermostat fixed... went for a nice drive through the Ashdown Forest to celebrate

13762942953_e09d3292c6_z.jpg

Associate
picked this up around 3 weeks ago.
gave it a clay bar today.

2.0i petrol vtr +
service history
recent cambelt
nearly new tyres all round
new brakes
new exhaust
has air con, cruise control, parking sensors, cd multi changer lol.

can't fault it really for £1000 bucks.

34343.jpg

Wow, can't believe you only paid a grand for this! :eek:

Wouldn't normally be my cup of tea, but for that price i'd be very temped!

Used to love my old MK1 Saxo VTS, again people mentioned shoddy electrics but the car was faultless and very fun to drive! :cool:

Permabanned
Wow, can't believe you only paid a grand for this! :eek:

Wouldn't normally be my cup of tea, but for that price i'd be very temped!

Used to love my old MK1 Saxo VTS, again people mentioned shoddy electrics but the car was faultless and very fun to drive! :cool:

I was searching for a car, i put a search on for a 20 mile radius on ebay and this car was just listed, he had it on for £1300 i offered him £1000 and he said yes.

The guy was very genuine and honest, it was a very pleasant sale.

I had one of these a few years ago, so i knew what gremlins to look for.
The wiring loom between the car and tailgate for the rear wiper and high level brake light were snapped, i sorted this with some wires and solder.
30 min job all sorted.

The parking sensors are not very sensitive, you have to be pretty close to the object or car for them to work, i think one maybe faulty but not that bothered really as you shouldn't rely on them anyways.

Apart from that its faultless (touch wood)

Soldato
8 years old this TT is now!

Still looks nice but I think I would have waited for the new model or bought an older one for nearly half the price :p

With the mileage and age I wanted second hand would have cost me only a couple of thousand less than this overall due to the discounts I got for buying new.

Not keen on the look of the MK3 either, and it's bound to have some new model issues appear in the first year or two ;)

Tea Drinker
Don
8 years old this TT is now!

Still looks nice but I think I would have waited for the new model or bought an older one for nearly half the price :p

Statement is so yawny :o and unoriginal, I bet you'd have said the same in 2003 when they brought out the E60 but now you'd say you wouldn't touch the E60 with a barge pole.

You've probably got an E60, I don't know it was an example.

Back
Top Bottom