*** Show us your bikes! ***

Soldato
Looks great!!! What's that strange little thing which comes off the swing arm and points upwards towards the back of the bike at an angle? It's like some sort of bizarre hugger? I've always wondered what they are on the GS?

Soldato
You mean my son? Yeah, hiking boots.

I love the colour scheme - I tried to get a triple black originally but they didn't have any stock. Glad I went for the Rallye in the end as you don't see so many about and the red frame makes it stand out a bit.

Associate
So, if you was to have a "cash" budget[/B], what would this be and lets see what you an get... a fixed price and nothing more!

I was looking at used Daytona 675s with a budget of £4k, but since this is my second bike, I realistically think my budget should be less. Something cheap, but fun that's not going to cost a bomb to maintain. Still, I'm not in a hurry to get one and still umming and ahhing about it all.

Associate
New one of the 'Blade I took earlier today :)

13998938424_b1d917732d_b.jpg

Downhill slope on the sidestand? You're brave... :eek:

Soldato
Sold the Ducati 848 Evo and moved to a naked bike after testing a mates out... Introducing the Triumph Street Triple! So much fun compared to the Duke round the tight slow twisties here. Also a lot easier to look after with no fairing or weird Italian quirks!

Waiting for the Evotech tail tidy to turn up...

kUjEpdh.jpg

Associate
nice list of bikes, the honda cb 1 400 looks brill

It's a brilliant little bike.. I bought it after I crashed my R6 at Brands Hatch just to keep me mobile while I rebuilt the R6.. I ended up liking it so much I kept it

Getting a bit long in the tooth now (going to hit 100,000 miles in a couple of months)

If only Honda would just make an exact copy of that I'd buy a new one tomorrow

Soldato
After I got back from work today my dad presented me with this Fireblade, completely out of the blue.

DSCN0443_sm_zpsf6ac5689.jpg

Since my Italian scrap heap is in many parts and we are off to the TT next week, he decided to take the pressure off by getting some alternative transport for me. Best dad ever :cool:

Back
Top Bottom