*** Destiny Raid & PvP discussion thread ***

Caporegime
OP
Anyone here with progress at the last boss? Just trying to complete it with my Titan, but can't seem to get a group together to do it. Like to get it done before the refresh so anyone up for that to say/tomorrow? Does DestinyLFG cater for part-raids as it just the annoying last part to do!

ps3ud0 :cool:

Associate
i'm sure uber appreciated the pizza time ;) gee gees

Glad we persevered and didnt give up quickly - its just a case of gelling together for that last bit.

Hopefully someone will organise another one for next weekend

I bet with me at level 27 next time, with no jumping fails, and no unlucky shield bearer falls off cliffs we could do it in under 3 hours. That should be the challenge next Friday.

Soldato
Anyone here with progress at the last boss? Just trying to complete it with my Titan, but can't seem to get a group together to do it. Like to get it done before the refresh so anyone up for that to say/tomorrow? Does DestinyLFG cater for part-raids as it just the annoying last part to do!

I think my save is right at the end. If we can get a few people together I don't mind hosting.

Soldato
I need one more shard to upgrade my exotic helmet - wouldn't mind running through that last boss with you guys pseudo and soulja if you can make it later 2nite - i.e. about 10pm. Bit busy this evening till then

Caporegime
OP
I think my save is right at the end. If we can get a few people together I don't mind hosting.
I need one more shard to upgrade my exotic helmet - wouldn't mind running through that last boss with you guys pseudo and soulja if you can make it later 2nite - i.e. about 10pm. Bit busy this evening till then
Sounds great - how many do we need as Soulja I know you said you had a couple of mates. I'll be around for sure...

Associate
Do we have to have done the other parts of the raid? or can I just turn up, do the final part and then go back for the first two parts for them rewards later?

Haven't done the raid before, but I'd be up for it :) (Level 27 Hunter)

Last edited:
Soldato
You get rewards for completing certain parts of the game and it doesn't matter if you help somebody at the end of the game and then start from the beginning, you will always get the reward but you will only get them once a week.

Associate
If your rewards are just shards can you get anything else? Also if I run it again can you atleast get shards etc or only do it once a week? Also does it reset on a certain day or is it the week after the day you did it?

Soldato
Already done the raid this weekend, if I play on hard will I get more rewards? If so - i'll be up for it on sunday night (after 8:30)

EDIT: I wouldn't recommend going straight in for the boss fight scythian - you need to get used to the idea of teamwork - it's slightly different in the raid!

If we got Fez aswell is that 6 then for boss fight 2nite guys?

Last edited:
Associate
Made 28 earlier today and feel ready to try the Raid for the first time (haven't watched any videos etc). Anyone interested in going in from the start with a noob (PS4)?

Associate
I'd be up for doing the raid again, even though I was a bit disappointed with the 'loot' I got last night, which consisted of some ascendant shards and a new skin for my ship :/

PSN: Videotrap.

Back
Top Bottom