*** Destiny Raid & PvP discussion thread ***

Caporegime
OK I think we need this as honestly Raids are probably important than you think right now so worth getting yourself in a situation where you are capable (min. level 26 for Vault of Glass IMHO) and a group that can meet and organise. Just use this thread to talk about Raid only, use the other main thread for anything else!

Reason why I say this is because of Raid gear, the stuff you get in the Vault of Glass will get you ready for the next Raid AFAIK - it basically looks like if you want to enjoy them you have to have do them all to get a proper chance. It also means more options when stuff like Iron Banner opens up - exotics arent the be all and end all really...

Ive got around halfway in the VoG and really enjoyed what Ive done so far, its like multiple strikes with some cool stuff between each one to negotiate - feel like its rewarded the grind to get to level 26...

Well thats my bit, please if you think something you wanna ask/say is a spoiler, tag it as such with at least something above it indicating whats in the spoiler tags.

I would love to see who thinks they can do the trophies that are associated with the Raids (except the standard complete one or within a clan one)

EDIT: Im not sure if you can join multiple Raid parties doing the same Raid arounf the same time, but if you can Im willing to offer my services - if someone can clear up what the lock outs are that would be grand :)

Resources:

Destiny Looking For Group
NeoGAF Raid Grouping thread
First Chest(Spire formed):
Ascendant Materials

Templar's Oracle Clear:
Ascendant Materials
Found Verdict
Praedyth's Revenge
Raid Body
Raid Gloves
Raid Feet

Boss battle: Templar:
Ascendant Materials
Found Verdict
Praedyth's Revenge
Fatebringer (Hard Mode only)
Random Exotic Weapon
Raid Body
Raid Gloves
Raid Feet

Second Chest(Secret Room):
Ascendant Material
Spirit Bloom

Third Chest (Before Gorgon):
Ascendant Materials
Legendary Class Item
Random Exotic Weapon

Fourth Chest (Gorgon Maze)
Ascendant Materials

Gatekeeper Clear:
Ascendant Materials
Corrective Measure
Hezen Vengeance
Praetorian Foil
Praedyth's Timepiece (Hard Mode only)
Raid Body

Boss Battle: Atheon:
Ascendant Materials
Atheon's Epilogue
Vision of Confluence
Random Exotic Weapon
Chatterwite
XV0 Time Breaker
Glass Minuet
Aspect of Glass (Hard Mode only)
Raid Helmet (Hard Mode only)
Vex Mythoclast (Hard Mode only)

ps3ud0 :cool:

Last edited:
Associate
I'm ready for whenever we can get a scheduled raid going.

RE: the lockout, once you've killed a boss, you can only re-enter the raid that week with the previous fireteam leader you were playing with (i believe).
it's basically to prevent you from farming the bosses by killing them more than once a week.

Last edited:
Soldato
I too am very interested in trying this.. but unfortunately I only have two real people that I play this with that are close to the correct skill level.

I'm @ Level 27 and my Gear is: http://www.bungie.net/en/Legend/2/4611686018428398359/2305843009216115897#gear

The two others are Level 27 and 25.. we are working on increasing the 25!

I'm not sure how best to organise this other than through the clan page?

Soldato
I'm level 25, very close to 26. Should hit 26 by the end of of today/tomorrow.

Ready to start raiding as soon as I do that!

Associate
I'm definitely up for raiding, especially if it's any weekday evening. Free mostly from 6pm-midnight. Still awaiting my clan approval but my info can be found in the other Destiny multiplayer thread. My PS4 tag is CrackshotCorvo

Associate
I should be level 26 at the end of the week. I'm a little behind after re-rolling to a hunter. 25 at the moment. Would really like to get into the raiding side of Destiny.

Playstation 4 solost_1450

Soldato
Me and 2 mates are always on together at the minute and all wanting to try a raid so deff interested in teaming up with another group of 3 to give it a shot.

Corvo - I asked them today re: your message on PSN and they are certainly up for it so can hopefully make a start this week. We should be on tonight or tomorrow night (or both - not sure yet).

We are all Lvl 25 but all very close to Lvl 26. Just need 1 more gear upgrade each or even just some shards to level up what we have once or twice.
I'll be Lvl 26 tonight - just need 3 more crucible marks to buy a legendary arm set which should upgrade me to 26.

Associate
Having just completed Vault of Glass with my clan I can confirm that you can join different teams or at least I did, the only downside is you obviously only get loot from the 1st kill that week, so I can't keep rejoining groups to get loot again sadly :(

Very fun raid I found and I do like how they have various different parts to do :)

Associate
Me and 2 mates are always on together at the minute and all wanting to try a raid so deff interested in teaming up with another group of 3 to give it a shot.

Corvo - I asked them today re: your message on PSN and they are certainly up for it so can hopefully make a start this week. We should be on tonight or tomorrow night (or both - not sure yet).

We are all Lvl 25 but all very close to Lvl 26. Just need 1 more gear upgrade each or even just some shards to level up what we have once or twice.
I'll be Lvl 26 tonight - just need 3 more crucible marks to buy a legendary arm set which should upgrade me to 26.

Sounds good, man. I'm level 26 and my brother is 25 verging on 26 like you guys. My other mate lives in the US so I only tend to play with him on weekends so we'll likely have a spot for a 6th.

I guess provisionally let's use tonight to try and gear up to 26 and then try the raid tomorrow if we're all about considering any progress we would make tonight will reset in the morning anyway?

Back
Top Bottom